Couponers get ready….4 inserts coming this weekend! Look for 2 SmartSource inserts, a Red Plum, and a P&G.
Here are some highlights from the preview:
- Bic Soleil Disposable Razor or Soleil Razor System $3/1
- John Frieda Root Awakening $3/1
- Taco Bell Home Originals Product $1/2
- Nestle Purified Water, 20-24 packs $1/2
- Ecotrin Asprin $1.50/1
- Ball Park Hot Dogs $1/2
- Garnier Shampoo $1/1
- Noxzema Shaver $2/1 (will make for a freebie at Walgreens next week!)
- Purex Laundry Detergent, 150 oz $3/1
- Gillette Fusion Razor $4/1
- Pantene $3/2
You can see the entire preview up at Taylor Town Preview. Please note that coupons and their values do vary by region.
Still driving to the store for your paper?
Did you know that the Tacoma News Tribune has a Sunday paper deal geared with couponers in mind?
Here’s why I personally get my paper this way:
- It’s half off newsstand price. It’s just $1 a copy when you buy 3-6 copies versus $2 at the store.
- No driving involved. Save gas money and time.
- Pressure is off. I’m reading more reports of stores being wiped out of newspapers by mid-day Sunday.
- No more stolen coupons. Tired of buying papers at the store only to have the coupons taken out? Now you can trust your coupons will be there.
- More papers = more stockup power. Why do I get 4 copies of the paper? Because I get 4 sets of coupons, which enables me to do great stockup trips like the one where I saved nearly 80% on my bill!
- Payment options. Pay 6 months up front OR an EZ monthly payment!
- TNT gets the Red Plum. While the TNT may miss out on some of the SmartSource coupons that the Seattle paper gets, please note that the Seattle Sunday paper contains NO Red Plum inserts. This is another reason why I prefer the Tacoma News Tribune.
For more information, please check out this post. When call for your subscription, please say you want the Sunday paper deal you saw on The Coupon Project!
Looking for a deal on the Everett Herald? Check out Coupon Connections for a HOT deal on the Everett Herald.