Here are a few highlights from the preview up at Taylor Town Preview:
- Jell-O Refrigerated Snacks $1/1
- Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip, 22 oz $1/1
- Kraft Dressing $1/2
- Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons $2.50/2
- Pantene $3/2
- Terra Chips $1/1
- Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste $1/1
- Tom’s of Maine Deodorant $1/1
- Emerald Nut Products $1.50/2
- Quaker Life Cereal $1/2
As a reminder the actual coupons and values may vary by region. You can see the entire preview HERE. In my experience, the Seattle paper carries the Kraft coupons, and the Tacoma does not. So if you’re looking for the mayo and dressing coupons, you might consider picking up a Seattle paper. That being said, the Seattle paper doesn’t carry the Red Plum insert, which is why I personally take advantage of this…
HOT News Tribune Subscription Offer!
Did you know that the Tacoma News Tribune has a Sunday paper deal geared with couponers in mind?
Here’s why I personally get my paper this way:
- It’s half off newsstand price. It’s just $1 a copy when you buy 3-6 copies versus $2 at the store.
- No driving involved. Save gas money and time.
- Pressure is off. I’m reading more reports of stores being wiped out of newspapers by mid-day Sunday.
- No more stolen coupons. Tired of buying papers at the store only to have the coupons taken out? Now you can trust your coupons will be there.
- More papers = more stockup power. Why do I get 4 copies of the paper? Because I get 4 sets of coupons, which enables me to do great stockup trips like the one where I saved nearly 80% on my bill!
- Payment options. Pay 6 months up front OR an EZ monthly payment!
- TNT gets the Red Plum. While the TNT may miss out on some of the SmartSource coupons that the Seattle paper gets, please note that the Seattle Sunday paper contains NO Red Plum inserts. This is another reason why I prefer the Tacoma News Tribune.
For more information, please check out this post. When call for your subscription, please say you want the Sunday paper deal you saw on The Coupon Project!