Did you know January is when Target marks a number of toys by 70% off? Right now you can find these toys marked somewhere from 30-50%, and likely late next week or the following, this will jump to 70%. This is one of the ways I’ve been able to stock up on great Christmas and birthday gifts for cheap. Everything pictured above was purchased for right around $60 including tax at one of these sales!
This year, I have something a little fun…on Tuesday, January 10th at 8pm PST I’ll have Christy from Thrifty & Thriving joining me for a live webcast to share some of her tips on navigating Target, including this fabulous sale! Christy is what I’d call a Target expert and I first learned about this sale from her a few years ago. Christy recently ran a series entitled “20 Days of Target training” on her site, too.
Here’s what we’ll be chatting about:
- Navigating Target’s unadvertised sales.
- Understanding how Target’s clearance sales work.
- An overview of Target’s coupon policy.
- Tips for shopping the toy clearance sale.
Want to join us? It’s simple. (And FREE!)
- Head to the blog on Tuesday just prior to 8pm PST.
- I will have a post at the top of the screen that will change when I broadcast.
- Make sure your audio is on and you’ll be able to hear me.
- A chat box will be at the bottom of the screen. Make sure to login and chat away if you wish!
- If you have any issues seeing/hearing me at the blog, you can head directly to my Ustream channel.
Can’t make it? Don’t fret. I’ll be recording the webcast so you can watch it later! You can check out my webcast page for previously-recorded webcasts. Again, if you encounter any difficulty in watching a particular show, just head to my Ustream channel.
I’m so excited for this webcast! Will you be joining us?