It’s been awhile since I’ve talked about this book, but I felt it worth mentioning today because it’s on sale! That’s right – the Fix, Freeze, Feast Cookbook for Kindle is just $2.51 right now. I’ve used this cookbook extensively in freezer meal preparation and I have to say the meals are flavorful and even better, you won’t find a single “can of cream of mushroom soup” in any of the ingredient lists!
If you don’t have a Kindle, you can always download the FREE Kindle software for your PC, Mac, or Phone so you can still take advantage of this offer! And remember, prices will jump – so if you want this ebook at this price, don’t wait around.
Here are a few of the recipes I’ve made from the book that I’d recommend:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken Curry
- Mariachi Chicken Rolls
- Mango-Cranberry Chicken
- Tex-Mex Chicken Fingers
- Swimming Rama
- Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry
- Honey-Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Cheesy Chilada Bake
- Classic Lasagna
- Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
- Ginger Beef
- Cheese Steaks
- Thai Red Curry with Vegetables
If you want to read more about freezer cooking, check out these posts:
- 9 Tips for Better Freezer Batch Cooking
- What to Do with 10 lbs of Potatoes (guest post; currently one of my most “pinned” posts!)
- How to Organize a Successful Freezer Meal “Swap”
- How I got 12 dinners in under 3 hours for $4.50/each!
Do you like to do any freezer meal cooking?