Did you all catch the awesome try-me-free rebate in last Sunday’s (9/9) SmartSource insert?
You can receive any/all of the following items free after rebate! You will need the original mail-in refund request form (from the 9/9 SmartSource), and the original receipt(s) with products circled. You’ll also need to write the UPC barcode number from the item(s) on the receipt (this is oh so much better than cutting them all off!).
Here are the products you can purchase. Note there is a limit of ONE per product:
- Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Yogurt (up to $1.50)
- Yoplait Simplait (up to $1.05)
- Green Giant Seasoned Steamers (up to $4.35)
- Yoplait Greek Smoothie (up to $3.45)
- Betty Crocker Muffin Mix (up to $4)
- Betty Crocker Shake-n-Pour Dessert Mix (up to $4)
- Progresso Light Soup (up to $3.10)
- Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce (up to $2.85)
- Apple Cinnamon Chex (up to $3.90)
- Fiber One Nutty Clusters and Almonds Cereal (up to $5.05)
- Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks (up to $4.35)
- Fiber One Chewy Bars (up to $4.50)
The offer expires 9/22 and there is a limit of one rebate per household or address. Your rebate offer must be postmarked by 10/6. Allow up to 8 weeks to receive your check.
Also, the rebate will ONLY work if you purchase the items at one of the following stores: Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Dominick’s, or Carrs.
To help offset the cost of the products, please do check out the coupons that were put out in the 9/9 SmartSource insert – some of them are for the rebate items! General Mills ran a similar rebate offer earlier this year and I can vouch that I did in fact receive my rebate check as promised.
Planning a trip? See what’s on sale at Safeway through Tuesday (tomorrow)!