I’ve recently learned about a sample site called Fab that you can earn some free credit at, which means you might be able to snag something for free and just pay shipping.
Here’s how to take advantage of this promotion:
- First, sign up for a free Fab account.
- Next, go here to get $10 of credit.
- Next, go here to get $5 of credit.
- As an final way of earning credit, you can send $10 credit via Wrapp to a friend and have them send it back to you.
Potentially, that’s as much as $25 in free credit to use at Fab! Shipping is a flat $4.95 and you cannot apply the credits towards the shipping cost. It does look like you could score free shipping if your total purchase of $75 or more.
I poked around a little bit and found a few things that would work well….note that the selection/pricing could of course change at any time, so use this as an idea of the kind of things Fab offers.
Sea Salt Caramels, 1 lb for $15 = potentially FREE with credits, just pay shipping
Brooklyn Shower Curtain for $11.75 = potentially FREE with credits
Ballet Flats for $11.75 = potentially FREE with credits!
Common Sense with Money has noted that the credits may take awhile to show up in your account. I tried working through the links right now and definitely saw the messages saying “congrats! $10 is in your account,” but then saw a $0 in my account when I checked right away. I am hoping to see the credit there within a few hours.
I’d love to hear if this offer works for you and how long it takes before you see the credits.
PS want even more credit? Fab has a “fab” referral program where you can earn credit just for sharing the site with your friends! Once you’ve created your Fab account, head to the “invites” section under account to grab your link.
- If 10 friends sign up you get $30 of credit
- If 25 friends sign up you get an additional $30 of credit
- If 50 friends sign up you get free shipping for 2 months
- Plus, when one of those friends makes their first purchase you get $25 of credit!