I don’t usually share sweepstakes around here, but I couldn’t help but get excited about the sweepstakes Fred Meyer is running right now!
Fred Meyer is going to be giving away a $1,000 Fred Meyer gift card every day for 30 days! Entering is easy, but you will need to have a registered account with them. (It’s free and easy to do.)
Once you’re logged in, you click the “submit” button and that is it!
What’s more, you can enter every day through the promotional period for extra chances to win. EDITED: Enter once and that will keep you eligible every day during the promotion. You do not and cannot enter multiple times. My bad.
In case you’re wondering how you could use a $1,000 Fred Meyer Gift Card, could I enlighten you with a few creative suggestions?
- Completely overhaul your wardrobe & shoes
- Buy yourself a gym for your house with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, weights, and stationary bike
- Kindle Fires for you and everyone in your book club
- New living room furniture – hello!
- Steak dinner every week for your family for a year
- Finally plant your garden, install some large planters, water fountain, hanging baskets, and patio furniture
- Gaming systems and games for the local teen center
- Make one heckova awesome donation to your food pantry or toy drive this year
If you don’t shop at Fred Meyer? WAIT! Don’t give up. I discovered the same promotion is happening at all Kroger stores! Just head on over to the Kroger page to choose your store and enter. Incidentally, it would not let me try for today’s QFC entry – so you’re apparently limited to one entry per day so choose your store wisely.
Good luck – I would love to have a Coupon Project reader (or two) win!
What would you do with a $1000 Fred Meyer Gift Card?