OK these are the weeks I both love AND hate Albertsons at the same time! Love, because these coupon promotions are awesome, hate because it can potentially mean hours of extra work as a blogger!
To cut to the chase, I found this in my paper today:
And of course, I didn’t think we’d see them because we just got them last weekend. But I forgot that sometimes Albertsons will do this on holiday weekends DOH.
Bottom line, I don’t have a list of unadvertised deals for you. I do have a nice list of advertised deals for the week you can take a look at for inspiration, and I suspect many of last week’s unadvertised deals may be holding through this weekend, too.
I also want to direct you to Thrifty NW Mom’s site – she has a nice list of Twice the Value deals this week, so I won’t leave ya hanging!
Also, this surprisingly appeared in my mailbox yesterday!
Starting Wednesday there will be a coupon round-up event at Albertsons. I’m honestly more excited about this than the doubler event! Here’s how it works:
- Coupons valued at $0.24 or less will be quadrupled in value.
- Coupons valued $0.25 – $0.99 will be rounded up to $1.
- Coupons valued at $1 or more will be redeemed at face value.
- This round-up offer applies to manufacturer coupons, not store coupons.
- Coupons cannot produce overage under this promotion.
I have a $5 catalina that I’ve got to use by the 22nd, so I’m thinking I may head out on the day of the round-up to see what I can find.
So, what do you prefer: twice the value or round-up?