Believe it or not, I hope you’re reading other blogs in addition to mine! Does that shock you? Following additional deal blogs in a Google Reader, for instance, can help you make sure you’re catching deals that will make a difference in your wallet.
In addition to finding deals, I LOVE when I find posts on frugal living blogs that give me something to think about besides a new cents-off coupon. Today, I’m sharing 7 posts that do exactly that.
- Crystal at Money Saving Mom shares how they recently paid 100% cash for their first home.
- Crystal at The Thrifty Mama compares her home-grown eggs to store-bought in The Egg Experiment.
- JD at Get Rich Slowly shows you how to pay yourself first with a coupon booklet.
- At An Oregon Cottage, learn to make all-occasion hand-made cards.
- Julia from Bargain Babe teaches you how to score quality vintage at Walletpop in this Watch me Score video.
- Frugal Dad writes a letter to his son about raising a frugal dad.
- Leah at Suddenly Frugal shares 7 ways to keep cool and your bills down this summer.
Did you read something that inspired you lately? Feel free to leave a link!