Every year, Amazon announces some of their top Black Friday deals ahead of time. This is fantastic because it helps me as a blogger know what to watch for and it gives consumers some time to consider them.
Here are a few important things you should know about shopping Amazon’s Black Friday sales:
- Some deals are live now, but the bulk of deals will start between November 17th and November 24th (Black Friday).
- Additionally, look for lots of deals on top holiday products during “Turkey 5” – the 5 days starting midnight PT on Thanksgiving and going through Cyber Monday.
- Black Friday will feature a whopping 30 deals of the day and thousands of lightning deals!
- The best place to watch for the deals to drop is amazon.com/blackfriday
- If you don’t currently have Prime, I encourage you to sign up for a free 30-day trial so you can take advantage of free 2-day shipping!
While you’ll find deals across the site, I wanted to call out a few of my favorite deals. These should become available starting November 17 through 24, at various times, and while supplies last.
- Echo Dot for $29.99 – lowest price ever!
- All-New Echo for $79.99 ($20 off)
- Echo Plus for $119.99 ($30 off)
- Amazon Tap for $79.99 ($50 off)
- Amazon Cloud Cam for $99.99 ($20 off)
- Fire 7 Kids Edition for $69.99 OR save an additional $10 when you buy 2 ($129.98)
- Premium brand 40-inch smart TV for $279.99
- Save up to 40% on PC gaming laptops, desktops, components and more
- Save up to 35% on Melissa & Doug toys and furniture
- Save up to 50% on select Zoomer toys
- Save up to $100 on select Playstation virtual reality bundles
- Save up to 50% on Just Dance 2018 Gold Box
- Save up to 80% on select Kindle best-selling books
- Save up to 60% on New Balance shoes and apparel
I’d like to also remind you that starting yesterday and running through Christmas Eve, we’ll be updating this post:
We’ll be working hard every day to capture some of the very best deals you can score on Amazon to help save you the time from wandering aimlessly around the site!
You might also want to check out the Amazon Device Deals we can expect to see this Black Friday season!
I’d love to know what deals you’re most excited to score this holiday season! Leave a comment below!