If you’ve been thinking of getting an Instant-Pot, today would be a great day to make that happen. Today only (Monday, October 2nd), Amazon has the 6 Quart Instant Pot listed as one of their daily deals for just $69.99 (reg. $99.99). While this isn’t the lowest price this item has ever been, it is the lowest it’s been for all of 2017. If you’re looking for a good deal right now so you can make some delicious fall stews and dinners, I’d steer you towards this one.
Here are some features about this product, from Amazon:
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, condensation collector and recipe booklet. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Remember, if you’re interested, you’ll need to purchase the Instant-Pot today (10/2) in order to get the guaranteed price of $69.99. As always, supplies can be limited on popular Daily Deal items and can sell out.
One thing you might consider adding to your order is this #1 best-selling Instant Pot Cookbook on Amazon. It’s less than $10 right now and contains over 100 no-fuss meal recipes.
I personally don’t own an Instant-Pot, but have been thinking of making the leap. I’d love to know your thoughts if you own one. Are you glad you purchased it? What are your favorite things to cook in it? In what ways do you prefer it over a slow cooker? Leave a comment below!