BECU is offering its members a free shredding event on Saturday, April 28th at 3 different locations (Federal Way, Tukwila, and Everett). They’ll shred personal financial documents as well as unwanted electronics!
- All 3 locations will be open from 9am – 1pm on Saturday, April 28th (or until trucks are full).
- Shred up to 3 grocery bags or 2 banker boxes.
- They’ll also accept electronics such as laptops, computer monitors, TVs, and cell phones.
- This service will be provided by Shred-It.
- They’ll also be collecting non-perishable food donations for this event! Bring some with you to share!
For more information, please see the BECU Free Shred Event page.