Fred Meyer Back to School shopping season is underway! Through the end of August, I’ll be providing you an updated post of the very best deals. Watch for the updated list to post to the blog each Monday morning.
And, make sure to keep an eye on my Back to School Central page for all the best back to school deals! We’re covering Fred Meyer, Target, and Amazon this year.
Last Updated: August 24, 2015
Fred Meyer Back to School Shopping Tips
Before I launch into the current deals, I’d like to provide you with some tips for shopping for school supplies at Fred Meyer:
- No need to rush. You’ll see a bunch of advertised deals each week in the ad. However, as you’ll see below – many of the top deals and “Price Blaster” items are good for at least a month.
- Make use of coupons. Make sure to keep your eyes out for both store and manufacturer’s coupons. Keep an eye at fredmeyer.com/coupons for e-coupons you can load to your Rewards card, too.
- Stock up! Many of these items are at my school supply stock-up prices (or are very nearly so). I’ve never had an issue with stock on these items at Fred Meyer.
- Watch for the Friends & Family Discount. Traditionally, Fred Meyer has put out a “Friends & Family” coupon in mid August. This coupon saves you an additional 10-15% on many items in the store and the exclusions are few. In the past, it has worked on Price Blaster items and school supplies. Heads up.
- Watch for Clothes, Shoes, etc. As Fred Meyer is more than just an office store, you’ll find lots of stuff for back to school – backpacks, clothing, lunch items, organizers, shoes, and more. Expect to find advertised sales on all of these items.