I know many of you enjoy shopping consignment sales, so I wanted to remind you that the Just Between Friends Sale (Tacoma) is happening this weekend! The Just Between Friends event is the largest consignment sale in the Puget Sound. This sale is geared for parents and children and will feature clothing, toys, equipment, and more.
Here are some tips I’ve received previously from the Tacoma sale Coordinator:
- Bring reusable shopping bags!
- Bring a laundry basket, storage bin, wagon or stroller to carry items (there is a hold area for large items).
- Bring a friend or family member so that you can “divide and conquer” the huge sales floor.
- Wear comfortable shoes so that you can get to the good deals quickly.
- Shopping for Shoes: Trace your child’s foot (without socks) onto paper, cut out, and bring along!
- Bring your child’s measurements and a tape measure to check the items you are buying.
- Get a sitter for the kiddos so that you can shop with both hands free!
JBF Sale Schedule
Here is the schedule for the upcoming October event so you can plan ahead!
- Wednesday, October 19: 7-9pm (Prime Time Shopping, $15 – limited to 100)
- Thursday, October 20: 8am Early Bird Shopping ($6 – limited to 100), 9am Early Entrance for First Time Parents, Foster/Adoptive Families & Military Families, 12pm – 8pm Open to the General Public
- Friday, October 21: 11am-7pm Open to the General Public
- Saturday, October 22: 9am-5pm Open to the General Public
- Sunday, October 23: 8am-2pm (most items will be 50% off on Sunday!)
There are some early shopping hours available for first-time parents, military, and foster/adoptive parents. Please see this link for details.
Tip: Print off a FREE ADMISSION PASS so you don’t have to pay a cent to get into the sale on any of the general admission days! Also, you can enjoy FREE PARKING when you park in the Gold Lot at the fairgrounds. Sweet!
PS Did you know we keep a running list of Consignment Events for the Puget Sound? Check out the blog post below: