Pacific Northwest Cheap Getaways Under $100/Night
Sometimes you just need to get out of town, but you don’t want to have to pay big bucks to do it. One great way to save on your trip is by purchasing through daily deal websites like Groupon Getaways and LivingSocial Escapes.
Whether you’re looking for a getaway with your spouse, your family, your friends, or even just yourself, I’ve scoured various daily deal websites to find a bunch of Pacific Northwest getaways for less than $100/night. I tried to look for getaways beyond your typical hotel stay and focus on something a little more unique.
Last updated: February 17, 2017
Orondo River Park – Orondo, WA (via Groupon)
- $34 for 2-night tent campground rental ($17/night)
- $39 for 2-night RV campground rental ($19.50/night)
- $20 for 1-night tent campground rental
- $24 for 1-night RV campground rental
Set up your tent or RV at this 6-acre park along the banks of the Columbia River. Amenities include free WiFi, coin-operated showers, and an onsite concession stand in case you run out of food, water or firewood.
The Seashore Inn… On The Beach – Seaside, OR (via Groupon)
- $48+/night for a stay for two in a single-queen value room
- $54+/night for a stay for two in a double-queen value room
- $72+/night for a stay for two in a classic ocean-view single-king room (2-night minimum)
- $72+/night for a stay for two in a classic ocean-view double-queen room (2-night minimum)
You’ll stay just steps from the scenic Pacific beachfront at this hotel which includes an indoor pool, hot tub/sauna, and fitness room. A complimentary light continental breakfast is included each day. Kids 11 or younger stay free; pets may be added for an additional $20 per pet, per night. Dates are available into June.
Sandy Cove Inn – Seaside, OR (via Groupon) – ends 3/1
- $49+/night for a stay for two in a standard queen room
- $49+/night for a stay for two in a pet-friendly queen room
- $56+/night for a stay for four in a standard double-queen room
- $63+/night for a stay for five in a kids room
- $98+/night for a stay for four in a jetted-tub suite
This inn is located just two blocks from the ocean and the promenade. Each of the inn’s 18 rooms has a unique design scheme. Dates are available into May.