Yahoo! It’s another awesome ClickList coupon offer! This time, you can save $5 on your next order of $50 or more when you download the ecoupon and place an order by 2/3/2018! I actually just used the ecoupon to place an order today. I have a busy day juggling work, volunteering, bill paying, book club and kids’ activities, so it was the perfect day to use it.
Never used ClickList before? It’s fun and easy!
- See if ClickList is available at your Fred Meyer, QFC, or Kroger store.
- If so, reserve a pickup time. As of a few months ago, they now have SAME DAY pickup!
- Add items to your online cart. It will suggest items based on your recent purchases, and you can easily search for any item you’d find in the store.
- When you’re ready to checkout, feel free to add any comments you wish. Today I mentioned that I’d prefer Meyer lemons to regular (if they’re in stock!). I’m also hoping to roast up a couple pounds of root vegetables, so I made some notes that turnips and parsnips are OK to substitute for rutabagas.
- When it’s your pickup time, park in the designated ClickList spots at the store, and call the number on the sign.
- They’ll bring the groceries to your car and load them for you. You can pay curbside too.
- Got coupons? No worries, just let them know when you arrive and call! Any ecoupons (such as the one today) will come off at pickup. You can always review your receipt prior to paying, but I’ve never had any issues.
The fee to use ClickList is $4.95, but it’s free the first 3 times. I’ve definitely placed more than 3 orders, so I’m really happy about today’s ecoupon – it basically waives that fee! If you want more information, please read:
After that, you might want to read some common FAQs I get about ClickList along with some ordering tips.
Remember, the ecoupon is good only through 2/3, so don’t forget about it! In case you missed it, make sure to check out how Anne used the “Buy 5, Save $10” Clicklist offer that’s currently running (but good for only one more day!).