Right now, you can snag the Cuisinart 7-Cup Food Processor for just $59.99 plus FREE shipping on Amazon! While I think that Amazon’s suggested retail price of $235 may be inflated, it looks like most other online retailers are selling it for close to $115. Kosher on a Budget is also noting this is the lowest price she’s ever seen for this model on Amazon. So in my book, it’s a deal!
This item has received an average 4.5 stars after 81 reviews. Here are the product specs, from Amazon:
- Lexan 7-cup work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blade, and dough blade
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book, and how-to DVD
Please note that prices on Amazon can change at any time, and without notice.
Is it weird to share I’ve never owned a food processor? I am reading through the things it can do and wondering if it would get some use in my kitchen. Thoughts?
Thanks, Kosher on a Budget!