I’m excited to share that once again, Fred Meyer is releasing a Friends & Family Pass! The pass is good starting tomorrow, Saturday, August 5th and run through Friday, August 11th. The Pass essentially gives you the ability to save like Fred Meyer associates on regular, sale, and even clearance prices.
You can print and download the Friends and Family Pass here.
Here are the discounts the pass will give you:
- Extra 20% off Apparel, Shoes, Cosmetics and Accessories
- Extra 15% off Home Department, including Toys, School Supplies, Sporting Goods, Auto and Garden
- Extra 10% off Home Electronics
- Extra 10% off Nutrition Center
- Extra 10% off Private Brand Products in Food, including Fred Meyer, Kroger, Big K, Private Selection, Country Oven, Mountain Dairy and more
- Extra 20% off Fine Jewelry
- Extra 10% off Diamond Solitaire Earrings, Rings & Select Watches
- These discounts may be applied to regular, sale and clearance prices.
This pass is an excellent way to stock up on grocery and household basics, organic/eco-friendly items, as well as housewares and apparel. There are a few important things I’d like to note, to make sure you’re maximizing the Pass:
- The new ad breaks this Sunday. You can check out the deals you can score through tomorrow (Saturday), but note that new deals are coming on Sunday!
- You can use this Pass on top of other store coupons – like the apparel and home bonus coupons in effect through Saturday.
- You can use the Pass multiple times – as many times as you’d like. Keep your coupon or present it on your mobile device at the point of checkout.
- Don’t forget about your Rewards! Mine just arrived in the mail. Stack on the savings!
Over the weekend, I’ll assemble a monster post of ideas on how to use the Pass to stack up your savings. I’d love to hear your favorite ideas for using the pass, too!