Angela and I (Nina) made a trip together to our local Fred Meyer (Twin Lakes, Federal Way) to try out some great deals that are happening at Fred Meyer and they were amazing deals! The diaper deal if you plan on doing it will want to take advantage of it right away as it ends 1/20. The cereal promotion ends on 1/21 if you want to snag that deal as well.. Below I will share what I did on our trip.
Fred Meyer is running a promotion on the baby aisle that I previously posted about here, there is also a new Johnson and Johnson deal that is giving you a $4 catalina as well when you spend $10 or more on those items and these deals are stacking! There is also a Kellogg’s deal that is happening when you buy 4 participating items you get milk for free Angela posted about that here.
I combined all these sales and deals into two transactions to maximize the savings. Here is how it worked:
- Bought (4) Packs of Pull ups at $8.99 each
- Bought (3) Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash at $3.99 each
- Total was $47.93
- I used (4) $3/1 Printable Pull-up coupons
- I used (1) $3/3 Johnson and Johnson Blinkie (found by product in store)
- I used (2) $10 Catalina’s from my previous transaction
- I paid $12.93 out of Pocket (before tax), ad got back the $10 catalina for spending $40. PLUS, I also got the $10 Huggies Catalina, AND the $4 Johnson and Johnson Catalaina!
After the Catalina’s that’s only $1.26 an ITEM!
Transaction #2 (I did this one separate so I could use my $10 catalina from my previous purchase)
- Bought (4) Boxes of Cereal $2.00 each
- Bought (1) Milk $2.09
- Bought (2) bags or O Organic Apples $2.99 each bag
- Total was $16.07
- I used (1) $1/3 kellogs cereal coupon from smart source 1/7
- I used (1) free milk it auto deducts when you enter your card
- I used (2) $0.75/1 O organics Apples loadable coupon (can be used upto 5x)
- I used (1) $10 Catalina from previous transaction
- I paid $1.48 out of pocket!
And I still have a $10 Catalina and a $4 Catalina left !
If you are making a trip out be sure to check out Angela’s Fred Meyer Post from this week.
OK a note from Angela here! Nina and I actually filmed her trip today with King 5 News! I can’t say for sure how and when this story may air, but we sure had a blast explaining how coupons worked with sales and how to leverage Catalinas.
We’ll be sure to keep you posted in the coming weeks as we know more.
In the meantime, if you happen to do these deals or find other scenarios for these deals, make sure and leave a comment and let us know!