Tonight I’ll be offering up a free live webcast here at the blog. Here’s what you need to know:
When: Today (1/9) 8pm PST
Where: Watch for a post at the top of the blog just prior to 8pm PST. You’ll see and hear me once I’ve started broadcasting. If you have any issue watching the live stream, please watch directly at my Ustream.com channel.
What you need to do: Just come to the site. It’s completely free to participate. You’ll need speakers to hear me and a Ustream account if you wish to chat along (optional).
If you’re unable to make the webcast, rest assured that it will be recorded and I’ll publish that to the blog shortly after the live webcast airs. Incidentally, I have many, many past recorded webcasts that are free for you to watch! I’ve covered a wide range of topics including Saving at Target, Saving on a Plant Based Diet, Getting Started with Couponing, Getting Back into Couponing, Stockpiling, and much more. If you learn best by hearing someone speak – please check these out. They are a resource I’ve worked hard to develop to help you save!
2013: A Year in Review
I like to review the past year before plowing onto the next! As a couponer, you should care about trends when it comes to sales and offers because that can help you make predictions about what will go on sale and when.
Some of what I’ll be talking about tonight:
- Store review. As I live and breathe grocery stores, I’ll be starting here. I’ll be sharing my general thoughts about which stores I enjoyed writing about and shopping at in 2013.
- Couponing trends. Is couponing dead or dying, or is it evolving? Let’s chat.
- Food trends. I’d like to take some time out to discuss what I’m hearing more from you regarding what kinds of foods and items you’re wanting deals on.
- Holiday season 2013. What observations did I make about the holiday shopping season? Is Black Friday all hype – or were there really deals to be found during this time frame? How is a bargain hunter to prepare for 2014?
- Expansion in 2014. I have a lot of plans for 2014 – I’ve recently added a second assistant to the website and decided on a web designer to overhaul the site in the 2nd Quarter. I want to share my vision for The Coupon Project in 2014.
If you’re planning on joining me, I encourage you to print out the Sales Cycles download I shared with you last week. It may be helpful to follow along and jot down notes.
I’d love to hear from you as I finish up my outline today: what were some of the biggest trends you observed in 2013? Do you think coupons are waning or evolving? How did your own diet and shopping needs change in 2013 and what are you hoping to achieve in 2014? Please share.