Just a reminder – there are two Washington State Parks entry days happening very soon!
Did you know that there are certain days during the year that you can gain free entrance into Washington State Parks? This can be a good opportunity to plan a day trip with the family and enjoy the great outdoors!
Here are the free Washington State Parks entry days for 2018:
- January 1st — First Day Hikes; New Year’s Day
- January 15th — Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- March 19th — State Park’s 105th birthday
- April 14th — Spring day
- April 22nd — Earth Day
- June 2nd — National Trails Day
- June 9th — National Get Outdoors Day
- August 25th — National Park Service 102nd Birthday
- September 22nd — National Public Lands Day
- November 11th— Veterans Day
- November 23rd — Autumn day
These are days in which a Discover Pass is not required to visit a state park. A Discover Pass costs $30 (annual) or $10 (one-day). For more information on the free entrance days as well as the participating parks, please visit the Washington State Parks website.