HOT Tacoma News Tribune Subscription Offer for Couponers
Buying multiples of the Sunday paper means you get multiples of the coupons you need to save you money!
Remember that it’s one coupon per item purchased, so if you have 4 papers, you have 4 coupons and you can buy 4 of those items! This means, you can stock up big. (For more information, check out my video on stockpiling.)
Sunday Paper Deal
This offer is good for the Sunday paper ONLY for either the News Tribune or Olympian. The cost includes delivery to your door each Sunday for 26 weeks (6 months).
Prepayment is required for this offer. Check, debit or credit card are accepted. Each Sunday paper will work out to just $1.25, which is a substantial discount off what you’d pay in the store!
3 Copies ($1.25 x 3 copies x 26 weeks) = $97.50
4 Copies ($1.25 x 4 copies x 26 weeks) = $130.00
5 Copies ($1.25 x 5 copies x26 weeks) = $130.00
6 copies ($1.25 x 6 copies x 26 weeks) = $195.00
EZ-pay payments are deducted from your checking, debit, or credit card account each month. You’ll just need to designate to have the deduction made on 5th, 15th, or 25thof each month. This option will work out slightly less than prepay because you’re paying based on the month, not the number of papers (some months are 4 weeks, others are 5 based on their financial calendar).
This is how I personally handle my subscription!
Why Should I buy my papers this way?
So…why do I think this is a good deal? Here are a few reasons.
- You’re paying less than what you’d pay in the stores. That’s the most obvious one, isn’t it?
- You’ll save on gas and time. No more driving to the store – save your gas, save your time. I’ve also had readers forget to pick their papers up on Sunday, and come mid-week, it can be challenging sometimes to find the amount of papers with coupons you need.
- Guarantee your coupons will actually be there! Have you ever found Sunday papers rifled through and maybe even discovered coupon inserts or Albertsons doublers have been ripped out? Having your paper delivered is a way to prevent coupon theft!
- These puppies pay for themselves. If you follow my blog on a regular basis, you know that inserts provide are a staple coupon source for the avid couponer! Use just a couple coupons per paper and you’ve broken even.
- This ain’t like past $26 deals. Remember the deals you’ll sometimes see where you can get 1 paper for 26 weeks for $26? Well, I’ve tried calling in the past to see if I could get that same deal on multiple Sunday papers and was given a no-go. Finally, a deal for couponers!
- eBay/clipping services are illegal. Some will argue that you can buy your inserts online or through a clipping service. Please understand this absolutely violates the terms of coupons! The only way to legitimately get your insert coupons is to buy the newspaper.
Ready to get started with this deal? Here’s what to do.
You’ll need to call Customer Service. Please ask for the deal that you saw on The Coupon Project. Then, let them know which option you’d like and how many subscriptions. Ready for your digits? The News Tribune 1-800-289-8711 or The Olympian 1-800-905-0296.
Please note: The News Tribune contains the three major coupon inserts: the SmartSource, Red Plum, and P&G. This is my favorite paper for getting coupons. The Olympianis a “sister” paper to the Tribune, and because I don’t live in the Olympia area, I can’t speak to the selection of coupons it may have available.
If you have questions, please email me at angela @ thecouponproject dot com.
Disclosure: yes, buying your paper and saying you want the deal you found here helps support this site! I would so appreciate you saying you found it here so I can continue to offer the great, free content, deal matchups, and other freebies I find on a regular basis with you. Thank you!
This post may contain affiliate links. Click to view my disclosure policy.