**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you’re visiting the Grand Mound, WA location, you can get a 2-night stay in a Family Suite for $399 when you arrive Sunday-Wednesday, July 5 to September 3 (except for August 9). Plus, you’ll get $25 in resort credit per night and four passes to the indoor water park with the option to buy two more. There is a limit of two vouchers per member.
The Family Suite offers two queen size beds and a full size sleeper sofa as well as a semi-private sitting area with a 32″ TV.
This offer is only available to purchase through Wednesday, June 17 at 6am PST, so I wouldn’t hesitate if you’re interested!
Is This a Good Deal?
Considering we just saw a 48-hour sale with prices as low as $164.99/night for a Family Suite, you might be a little skeptical. But if you check out the previous sale (no longer available), you’ll see that the lowest rates were for the first couple weeks in June. If you look at the July dates, like this Zulily deal offers, you’ll see that the Family Suites started at $179.99/night.
So with this Zulily deal, you’re paying $199.50 a night, plus you’ll get $25 in resort credit each night. Taking the resort credit into account, that’s $174.50/night, less than the 48-hour sale rate! That’s a solid bet if you were already planning to stay multiple nights.
You’ll also want to check out my post on Saving Money on Your Great Wolf Lodge Stay for more tips.
Other Great Wolf Lodge Locations
If you’d like to visit another Great Wolf Lodge location, Zulily offers the following deals:
- Concord, NC: $219/1 night, $399/2 nights
- Grapevine, TX: $219/1 night, $549/2 nights
- Kansas City, KS: $189/1 night, $369/2 nights
- Mason, OH: $199/1 night, $369/2 nights
- New England, MA: $239/1 night, $399/2 nights
- Pocono Mountains, PA: $519/2 nights
- Sandusky, OH: $169/1 night, $339/2 nights
- Traverse City, MI: $199/1 night, $369/2 nights
- Williamsburg, VA: $249/1 night, $439/2 nights
- Wisconsin Dells, WI: $159/1 night, $369/2 nights