When I made my special coupon class announcement last week, I hinted there was also a pretty terrific subscription offer I’d be sharing too.
Before I tell you the details, I want you to know that I personally contacted The News Tribune about this a couple months ago now. I wanted to see if they could work with me to help put together an awesome offer for couponers. And they were quick to oblige! Ready for the deal?
Sunday Paper Deal
This offer is good for the Sunday paper ONLY for either the News Tribune or Olympian. The cost includes delivery to your door each Sunday for 26 weeks (6 months).
Prepayment is required for this offer. Check, debit or credit card are accepted. Each Sunday paper will work out to just $1, which is 50% off what you’d pay in the store!
3 Copies ($1.00 x 3 copies x 26 weeks) = $78.00
4 Copies ($1.00 x 4 copies x 26 weeks) = $104.00
5 Copies ($1.00 x 5 copies x26 weeks) = $130.00
6 copies ($1.00 x 6 copies x 26 weeks) = $156.00
EZ-pay payments are deducted from your checking, debit, or credit card account each month. You’ll just need to designate to have the deduction made on 5th, 15th, or 25th of each month. This option will work out slightly less than prepay because you’re paying based on the month, not the number of papers (some months are 4 weeks, others are 5 based on their financial calendar).
3 Copies ($4.33 per month x 3 copies x 6 months) = $77.94
4 Copies ($4.33 per month x 4 copies x 6 months) = $103.92
5 Copies ($4.33 per month x 5 copies x 6 months) = $129.90
6 copies ($4.33 per month x 6 copies x 6 months) = $155.88
So…why do I think this is a good deal? Here are a few reasons.
- You’re paying half of what you’d pay in the stores. That’s the most obvious one, isn’t it?
- You’ll save on gas and time. No more driving to the store – save your gas, save your time.
- Guarantee your coupons will actually be there! Have you ever found Sunday papers rifled through and maybe even discovered coupon inserts or Albertsons doublers have been ripped out? Having your paper delivered is a way to prevent coupon theft!
- These puppies pay for themselves. If you follow my blog on a regular basis, you know that inserts provide are a staple coupon source for the avid couponer! Use just ONE $1 off coupon per paper and you’ve broken even.
- This ain’t like past $26 deals. Remember the deals you’ll sometimes see where you can get 1 paper for 26 weeks for $26? Well, I’ve tried calling in the past to see if I could get that same deal on multiple Sunday papers and was given a no-go. Finally, a deal for couponers!
Ready to get started with this deal? Here’s what to do.
You’ll need to call Customer Service. Please ask for the deal that you saw on The Coupon Project. Then, let them know which option you’d like and how many subscriptions. Ready for your digits? The News Tribune 1-800-289-8711 or The Olympian 1-800-905-0296.
Please note: The News Tribune contains the three major coupon inserts: the SmartSource, Red Plum, and P&G. This is my favorite paper for getting coupons. The Olympian is a “sister” paper to the Tribune, and because I don’t live in the Olympia area, I can’t speak to the selection of coupons it may have available.