I had the opportunity to pop into IKEA yesterday, which is always such a treat! I thought I’d share a few things that caught my eye…
I also can’t get over how cute this miniature greenhouse is! I think the $19.99 price is right on this one, too. You could fill it with live herbs and put it in a sunny spot, or if you’re prone to killing indoor plants you could follow IKEA’s lead and add a few artificial ones for cute home decor.
This isn’t usually my style… but I have to say, I really loved this glass jar with a lid! I think it would look sweet in a bathroom or maybe as a candy dish you set out for the holidays. It was just $4.99 too.
These $0.99 frames would be great to display your kids artwork… or maybe some of those FREE 4X6 prints you can snag at Walgreens through 10/4!
Speaking of artwork, I love these 3-dimensional butterflies for $12.99! There were a few different styles, too. IKEA sells shadow box style frames as well – I wonder if you could create your own unique art like this?
Since we’re chatting IKEA, I thought I’d let you know that through December 31, they are running the following offers in their restaurant:
- Mondays: IKEA Family Members receive a FREE Cool Bag with purchase of $25 or more in the Swedish Food Market (value: $5.99)
- Tuesdays: Kids eat FREE (value: $2.99)
- Wednesdays: Feed a family of 4 for $9.99 (includes 2 adult entrees + 2 kids meals); also 20% off all Salmon products in the Swedish Food Market
- Thursdays: $1.99 Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potatoes entree (value: $3.99)
- Fridays: $1.99 Fish & Chips entree (value: $4.99)
If you’ve not done so yet, you might also consider signing up for IKEA family. It’s free to do so and you’ll receive a free cup of coffee or tea at the IKEA restaurant at each visit, 30 extra minutes for your kids to play in the Småland, product discounts and more.
You might also want to check out my post about more stuff that caught my eye in the new IKEA Catalog.
Do you like shopping at IKEA? What’s your favorite department? Spot a great deal lately?