Today’s Amazon Gold Box deal is a SINGER 7258 Stylist Award-Winning 100-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine for $129.99 with FREE shipping. This machine is very highly-rated, receiving an average 4.5 stars after 300+ reviews on Amazon. Additionally, the Singer 7258 is a two time Consumers Digest award winner.
The next lowest price I’m finding elsewhere online is $171 – with additional retailers selling it for upwards of $300. Additionally, the Amazon version includes a FREE instructional DVD. Details on this model:
- 100 Stitch Sewing Machine with 10 Presser Feet Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Electronic Auto Pilot allows you to sew without the foot pedal and easily adjust maximum speed; 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
If you are interested in this offer, please note the price is a Gold Box deal which means it’s good today only (9/30). Head to Amazon to purchase this deal.
Speaking of sewing, you might also be interested to read these sewing-related posts:
- The Time I Sewed a Scrunchy (warning: more of a humorous account than actually DIY)
- Mommy & Me Apron Tutorial (an actual DIY thanks to my friend that can really sew – Haley!)
Finally, I want to mention a site I recently discovered – Craftsy. Not only do they sell fabric and craft supplies, they also offer online craft tutorials – including a beginner’s sewing tutorial! I’m about to take this course myself (and will be sure to share the results with you). I wanted to share this resource as it might be a great, inexpensive option to learn how to sew without having to leave the comfort of your home.