Families! Head to the Tacoma Dome tomorrow (Saturday, March 24th) between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm for a completely fun and free event called T-Town: Play. Explore. Learn. Even better, parking is also free!
Here are some of the exhibits you can look forward to (I just took these from the website):
- Touch a truck! Explore real police, fire, garbage and street vehicles.
- Learn about rain gardens! There will be an interactive rain garden onsite and information about how to build your own garden at home.
- Create a photo keepsake! Utilize tools from the Tacoma Public Library’s Digital Media Lab to create fun photo booth pics.
- Rock painting! The library is hosting a special craft corner featuring rock painting.
- Check out the Beast Bus! Calling all Seahawks fans! The Beast Bus will be onsite to enjoy.
- Screen printing! Local artists are providing tote bags printed with unique art.
- Visit Rhubarb! The Tacoma Rainier’s mascot will be onsite for photos and fun.
- View from above! Check out the bucket truck rides outside the dome hosted by Tacoma Public Utilities.
For more information, head on over to the T-Town event website. If you’ve been, I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences. Please consider leaving a comment below.