WinCo Foods is once again offering to beat their competitors’ prices on select holiday food items.
Those items are:
- USDA Grade A Frozen Turkey (limit one with $50 purchase, that price includes turkey)
- Lindsay Large Ripe Olives
- Cool Whipped Topping
- Sara Lee Pies (pumpkin, cherry, apple, peach, dutch apple)
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- Fresh Yams
- Kraft Marshmallow Creme
- Private Label Brown & Powdered Sugar
- Choice Oranges
- Sun-maid Raisins
- Guittard Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Brown & Serve Rolls
- Large Eggs (Grade AA, Dozen)
- Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
For the match, products must be same size and/or quantity. When matching an in-store brand, WinCo will match with their in-store brand. According to the discussion on their Facebook page, it will be up to individual WinCo store managers to determine what discount over the competition they will give you. This promotion is in progress and will run through December 24th.
Since the poster reads “advertised prices,” my guess here would be you need to bring in an ad. In the past, only grocery competitors have been included in these promotions (for instance, you couldn’t match from say, a Rite Aid ad). Please call your local store if you have any questions before you head to the store.
If you’re planning a trip, you might want to check out the WinCo Foods deals that were posted last week.