Note: this offer has now expired. However, you can still visit Amazon.com to learn about this product, see its current price, and make a purchase.
Today only or while supplies last, Amazon has the Brother Computerized Sewing Machine. While it’s important to understand this is a refurbished model, please understand that it has passed inspections and testing by a qualified supplier. It’s also an incredible value considering the least expensive used model is currently priced over $270!
Here’s a little bit more about this sewing machine:
- 130 Built-in Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes
- Large Backlit LCD Display with Simple Push-button Stitch Selection
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced Easy Needle Threading System
- Variable Speed Control and Start/Stop Button
- 25 year limited warranty along with free phone support for life of the machine
The machine is highly rated, with an average 4.6 rating after 23 customer reviews. Here’s what a few people had to say:
Very nice sewing machine for the price! I went through 3 machines trying to find the perfect fit. I am a beginner, but have very big plans and absolutely love this sewing machine!
Great product and price. It was a present for my daughter and she loved it!
Remember, this price is good today only or while supplies last.
Head to Amazon to snag yours now!