One of Amazon’s Daily Deals for today (Monday, March 11th) is the Sun Joe Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer for just $159.59 – 35% off the regular retail price of $244.99! I don’t know about you, but the sunnier days are having me thinking about cleaning the house and yard for spring. Is there anything better than a freshly cleaned driveway and sidewalk? With this deal, maybe it’s time to stop borrowing the neighbor’s pressure washer and purchase your own!
Here are a few features about this pressure washer you might be interested to learn (I am just copying these from Amazon’s product page):
- Blast away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 psi of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1. 48 GPM flow
- 13-Amp/2, 000 W brushless induction motor is designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors
- Adjustable detergent dial lets you Dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40. 6 fl oz onboard detergent tank
- Tailor your spray with the onboard 5 quick connect spray tips! Choose between 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, and soap, for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- Exclusive And revolutionary total stop system automatically shuts off the pump and power when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. Water inlet pressure (Max): 0. 7 mpa
- CSA approved with SUN JOE’s comprehensive 2-YEAR
This particular model has an average 4-star rating after 229 customer reviews.
Here’s what one customer had to say about pressure washing his girlfriend’s patio with the Sun Joe Pressure Washer:
I started out washing her 20′ X 15′ concrete patio that was solid black because it hadn’t been pressure washed in over 20 years. I was pleasantly shocked after the first few passes and seeing bright white concrete show up with each pass of the wand. It was so powerful that I really didn’t notice any difference between this and my business partners gas unit.
Here’s what another happy customer said:
Amazing pressure washer! Took about 20-30 minutes to attach the handle, hose holder, nozzle rack, and wand holder. Hooked up the water, plugged it in, and started cleaning. I used the 25° nozzle, and it blasted through 30-40 years of grime and dirt on our sidewalk. It’s surprisingly quiet, and only turns on when you pull the trigger, which the manual says is controlled by a micro switch in the pump that detects waterflow. I’m very impressed, and will be using it to clean EVERYTHING. I bought it to clean the sidewalk, wash the house before repainting, clean our boat and trailer, and wash our cars.