As one of Amazon’s daily deals, you can score this KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer for just $219, which is the lowest price it’s ever been on Amazon! Choose from three colors – Empire Red, Onyx Black, or Silver.
As you might expect, this deal is valid today only (Wednesday, 8/1) or while supplies last. I will say that I have seen similar KitchenAid deals sell out in advance of the end of day, so this may be a deal you’d like to consider sooner rather than later!
How good is this deal? On occasion, we can find a KitchenAid mixer for less than this, but do note that those deals tend to be on the Classic mixer. The Professional mixer has over double the wattage, a larger capacity (6 quarts verses 4.5) and components made of stainless steel (not brushed stainless steel). All in all, it’s a better quality machine.
Here is a description about this mixer from Amazon:
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center, with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 6-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies.
- 67-Point Planetary mixing action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient Incorporation.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.
- Includes powerknead spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel wire whip.
This is an incredible deal and absolutely the one I’d be jumping for if I was in need of a KitchenAid mixer. But I’m not, because I already own one and LOVE it. I use my mixer for kneading pizza dough, mixing cookies and cakes, and making fresh whipped cream (just to name a few). It’s one of the few appliances that gets permanent residence on my kitchen counter and it’s held up for years.
Want one? Head to Amazon to snag this deal today.