LEGO building blocks can be great tools for bringing out creativity in children. And the best LEGO tables will only enhance that experience.
A great LEGO table helps make building with LEGO bricks fun, comfortable, and most importantly, keeps LEGO pieces off the floor and away from tender feet.
We’re sharing details about LEGO tables that will help you organize your child’s play space and enhance building block fun all at the same time.
Table of Contents
- Top LEGO Tables
- 1. Milliard Kids 3-in-1 Play Table
- 2. UTEX 2-in-1 Construction Play Table
- 3. KidKraft Reversible Wooden Activity Table
- 4. Humble Crew 2-in-1 Activity Table And Chairs
- 5. UTEX 2 in 1 Kids Construction Play Table
- 6. Toddler Duplo Block Multi-Activity Table
- 7. El Toro Folding Block Table
- 8. KidKraft Building Bricks Play N Store Wooden Table
- 9. Costzon 2-in-1 Kids Activity Table
- 10. Humble 2-in-1 Plastic Activity Table And Chairs
Top LEGO Tables
We’ve included tables that work only with the standard size LEGO bricks, as well as tables that work for both LEGO bricks and Duplo blocks.
Check details for more information as some tables aren’t compatible with some LEGO and Duplo parts.
1. Milliard Kids 3-in-1 Play Table
- Multi Activity Table: Tabletop surface is made of Double Sided Playboard. The Lego side provides the perfect play space for...
- Convenient Storage: use the 3 built in storage shelves to store your building blocks, rings, and other shiny things neatly in the...
Whoever designed the Milliard Kids 3-in-1 Play Table and Chair Set was really thinking. There are three play sides with this table:
- A LEGO side to help keep your child’s creations firmly in place
- A smooth side for art and other activities
- A third side with a road map for additional fun
This table is compatible with both traditional LEGO bricks and with Duplo blocks. However, it is not compatible with Duplo specialty pieces.
There are three storage drawers under the desk unit. The table comes with two chairs, and there are additional storage baskets under the chairs.
The product is made of wood and overlaid with scratch-resistant paint. It weighs 54 pounds and assembly is required.
The website says assembly should take about 30 minutes and that all tools are included.
Both the table and the chairs have been strength and safety tested by an independent consumer agency.
What we like best: Built-in storage spaces and multiple uses
2. UTEX 2-in-1 Construction Play Table
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSION: Kids table and two Chairs Set perfect for toddlers ages 3 and up, Table dimensions:. 25.6"L x 25.6"W x 21"H ,...
- MULTI ACTIVITY TABLE: The tabletop surface is made of Double Sided Playboard ,you can converts from construction playtime table to...
The UTEX 2-in-1 Construction Play Table (with two matching chairs) has a neat, clean design and fits standard LEGO blocks.
The listing doesn’t specifically say it’s compatible with Duplo blocks, however, some of the images show Duplo blocks on the table.
If you read the comments section you’ll find some complaints that Duplo and Duplo specialty pieces don’t fit well.
This table is made of sturdy wood and comes with the ability to convert to a smooth side for art and other types of play.
There are two storage drawers located beneath the tabletop surface. You can choose from two colors: White or Espresso.
The table weighs just over 24 pounds and comes with easy assembly instructions, according to the manufacturer.
What we like: Attractive table that can fit well in any decor.
3. KidKraft Reversible Wooden Activity Table
- 195 building bricks
- Rounded corners for safety
The KidKraft Reversible Wooden Activity Table is a back-to-basics table that covers basic needs very well.
The table is constructed of melamine and has a reversible top to accompany both a building block side and a smooth side.
It’s compatible with both LEGO and Duplo blocks, although specialty pieces might not fit well.
One commenter noted that generic building blocks might not work great with these tables either.
Bonus: This table comes with 195 building blocks.
You’ll find ample storage room under the table top; a welcome feature for parents. The table has a natural wood finish.
The web page says it’s easy to assemble, and commenters say it can be put together in under 30 minutes.
At just about two feet in height, the table isn’t really conducive to using chairs, although some toddler chairs might work fine.
Photos show kids kneeling on the floor as they play.
What we like best: Simple design with ample storage.
4. Humble Crew 2-in-1 Activity Table And Chairs
- Compatible with popular plastic building blocks and Duplo-blocks and includes removable cover, and 2 chairs
- Sturdy, lightweight plastic construction for easy configuration and rearranging with easy snap-together assembly
The Humble Crew activity table comes with two chairs and is compatible with both LEGO and Duplo building blocks.
Some commenters noted that other building block brands didn’t work well with this table, which seems to be the case with most tables mentioned here.
The table has a building block side and a smooth cover that fits over the top so kids can play other activities too.
It’s made of a sturdy plastic and weighs under 15 pounds. Easy assembly; just snap the pieces together.
You can choose from two color schemes: Red, blue and white, or pink, purple and white.
There are no storage drawers with this set. However, there is a white, netted bag that hangs on the side of the table and can be used for storage.
The manufacturer says the table and chairs are easy to clean.
What we like best: Easy assembly, fun colors
5. UTEX 2 in 1 Kids Construction Play Table
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSION: Kids table Set Perfect for Toddlers Ages 3 And Up, Includes a Table and 2 Stools , Table Dimensions:. 22"L X...
- MULTI ACTIVITY TABLE: The Tabletop Surface Is Made of Double Sided Playboard ,You Can Converts From Construction Playtime Table to...
This UTEX 2-in-1 play table with chairs is a bit smaller than the UTEX table mentioned above, and thus, easier on the budget.
The table has ample storage when you lift off the reversible top, which can convert to a smooth side for use in other activities.
And the chairs fit well under the table, making for neat and easy storage.
The construction side works well with classic LEGO blocks and with Duplo blocks. However, as with many LEGO tables, the Duplo specialty pieces won’t fit.
Assembly of the table and chairs is required with this set. No mention is made of the material of the set.
The step stool design of the chairs looks to be sturdy. This table only comes in white, not in Espresso like the other UTEX table mentioned here.
What we like best: Compact storage and sturdy chairs for younger kids
6. Toddler Duplo Block Multi-Activity Table
- 【ALL- in -ONE KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE SET】 You think you are buying a kids table and chair set? No, not only that, it also serves...
- 【BIG TABLE AND COMPATIBLE LARGE BLOCKS】 Package includes an all-in-1 big activity table (measures 20” x 20”) with...
This Toddler Multi-Activity table with chairs is made of sturdy, toxin-free plastic so it can be used indoors and outdoors as well.
Although this set only works with the Duplo-type blocks and not classic, smaller LEGO bricks, it does have a host of other benefits.
There are storage bins on two sides of the table. You can store building blocks under the tabletop as well.
The tabletop is reversible and has a smooth side for drawing and other activities.
You can also use the under-the-cover storage area with sand and water for outside play.
This set comes with 100 large block pieces. The table and chairs are easily assembled and disassembled with no tools required.
Although it is very lightweight at just under 11 pounds, that does make it easy to move around and even bring on outings.
This webpage does warn of similar-looking inferior products, but inferior products are smaller than this table’s 20×20 inch size and thus are easily identifiable.
What we like best: Easy assembly, lightweight, indoor/outdoor use
Related article: 12 Best Indoor Slides for Kids
7. El Toro Folding Block Table
- VERSATILE PLAY TABLE FOR KIDS: El Toro Creative’s foldable kids’ activity table is specially designed for building blocks. It...
- SUITABLE FOR 3 AND PLUS OLDER KIDS: Our kids folding table is specially designed for above 3-year-old building block-crazed kids....
The El Toro folding block table is a low-height table that won’t accommodate chairs.
The height is nine inches which means it’s perfect for sitting criss-cross applesauce on the ground.
What’s really nice about this table is that the legs fold under for easy storage. And the grid design of the table is great for detail-oriented builders.
In addition, there are handles on both ends, making it easy to transport on vacations or to friends’ houses.
Note that you need to choose between the classic block size table and a Duplo block size table.
The classic size block table won’t fit Duplo sized blocks, and vice versa. The table measures 22 inches by 22 inches and can easily accommodate two children.
However, the smaller table will only accommodate the classic sized blocks.
What we like best: The foldable table is portable and easily stored.
8. KidKraft Building Bricks Play N Store Wooden Table
- Full building brick play table opens to reveal storage space
- 3 collapsible bins slide out for easy building brick storage
The KidKraft Building Bricks Play N Store table might not be the largest table on this list.
However, the design makes it extra fun to play with. The table has two separate grids that work well when put together.
Or, you can separate them for spacious play and easy access to building blocks. The pinch-free design is meant to keep kids’ fingers safe.
You’ll find a large storage bin when you slide the two table sides apart. And there’s additional storage space underneath each side of the table.
This table comes with 200 building blocks as well. It’s compatible with classic sized building blocks and most Duplo sized blocks.
Specialty Duplo pieces probably won’t fit. The table is made of a combination of wood and plastic.
This table measures 35.4x19x15.5.
What we like best: Fun to use and ample storage
9. Costzon 2-in-1 Kids Activity Table
- Safe & Durable Materials: Made of natural pine and sprayed with environmentally friendly paint, this kids activity table is...
- Multi-function Usage: This multifunctional activity table can be used for children's daily activities such as learning, drawing or...
The Costzon 2-in-1 Kids Activity Table is a multi-use table that works for both building blocks and crafts.
In addition, you can store building blocks under the table top. Or you can add your own storage bins to the shelf underneath.
This table is made of pine and pressed pine, and it comes in three different colors: Black, natural, and white.
It’s easy to assemble and has a smooth surface that makes it easy to clean. The web page doesn’t specify whether or not the board will work with Duplos.
However, some commenters say it works with both classic blocks and Duplos.
The bottom storage shelf is removable, which is nice if you want to tuck a chair in tight to the table.
The table is sprayed with environmentally friendly paint, is non-toxic and odorless as well.
Measurements are roughly 32x17x19 and the table weighs just over 15 pounds.
What we like best: When not in use, this table easily functions as a coffee table
10. Humble 2-in-1 Plastic Activity Table And Chairs
- Compatible with popular plastic building blocks and Duplo-blocks and includes removable cover, and 2 chairs
- Building block storage area in center of construction table
The Humble 2-in-1 Plastic Activity Table And Chairs is great for those who want a LEGO table on a budget.
Despite its surprisingly reasonable price, this set has high reviews and is an Amazon’s Choice product.
The set comes in your choice of two different color schemes: Red, blue, and green, or purple, blue, and white.
You’ll get a cover for the table which helps it double as an activity table. In addition, there’s a small storage pod in the center of the building block platform.
It’s made of sturdy, lightweight plastic, it’s easy to clean and easy to assemble. The total weight of the set is just under 10 pounds.
Note that the chairs included with this set are safe for children weighing no more than 50 pounds.
The building block board will accommodate both classic blocks and Duplo blocks. However, it will not accommodate specialty Duplo pieces.
Commenters say that the set is sturdier than expected and that the legs come off easily for convenient storage.
What we like best: Great for any budget
As you search for LEGO tables on Amazon, keep in mind that there are many ways to get free gift cards for Amazon and other stores.
Building blocks such as LEGO bricks and Duplos are great toys for encouraging a child’s creative gifts.
And the best LEGO tables will help enhance a child’s building experience.
In addition, the right table can make for a great storage solution for small (and sometimes annoying) LEGO pieces.
As you can see, we’ve gathered a list of LEGO tables that can fit almost any budget. Which one will you choose?