Just a reminder – this amazing offer is still available!
Have you been watching all my Costco posts and thinking, gee, I really need to get a Costco membership so I can get a piece of this awesomeness?
If so, you’re in luck my friend. LivingSocial has just released a tremendous offer: pay $55 for a one-year Costco Gold Membership and you’ll receive a $20 Costco Cash Card + these high-value coupons:
• FREE AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
• FREE Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
• FREE Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
• Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
The freebies and cash card make this offer a savings of $78.93! If I didn’t already have a Costco membership, *this* is the offer I’d be snagging to start one.
Here is some of the important fine print stuff about this offer:
- Promo codes do not apply to this deal. If you have one, sorry Charlie, it won’t work.
- Valid for new members only.
- Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
This offer is in limited quantity and for a limited time only. For all the details you’ll need to know about buying and redeeming your voucher, head on over to LivingSocial! Already have a Costco membership? Make sure to share this deal with friends and family who don’t! (You know, they’re those people who always ask you to pick up stuff for them when you go to Costco!)