If you are planning on a Walt Disney World Vacation this year and are planning to stay on property, you may be interested to learn that Disney has just announced the free dining dates for 2020!
Here’s how it works: book a Disney vacation with 5-night/6-day stay that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with Park Hopper option.
You will then be eligible for a free dining plan with your booking. The available arrival dates are:
- June 27 – 28, 2020
- July 5 – 7, 2020
- August 29 – September 8, 2020
The kind of dining plan you will receive is commensurate with the kind of hotel you book. For instance, if you book a value resort, you’ll be eligible to receive a quick-service dining plan. And so forth.
Here are a few important things to note, from what I could see:
- These plans will provide at least 2 meals and 2 snacks or non-alcoholic beverages per day, per person in your group.
- You must purchase a ticket with Park Hopper option to be eligible.
- Book by January 16th for the promotion. (The sooner the better to ensure you get the property you want.)
- Some properties are excluded from this promotion. (Those include: “3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.”
For more details about this promotion, I recommend this post over at DisneyTouristBlog. He has thoroughly digested this offer, compared it with historical offers, and has a number of pro tips to share. Of course, you’ll then want to head to Disney.com to check availability and/or book your vacation. You can also do so over the phone, if you prefer, by calling (407) 939-4265.
Incidentally, if you’re looking to do Walt Disney World on a tight budget, you might want to read this post:
I’ve also written extensively about saving money at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. You can check out my posts at my Disney page.