If you’ve not tried Audible yet, you can do so for a FREE 30-day trial! In case you’re unaware, Audible is an Amazon company and it offers a wide-range of audiobooks. Several of the ladies from my book club opt for the audio versions of our monthly pick so they can “read” while they commute or tackle household errands.
Interested? Here’s what you need to do:
- Head to the Audible page at Amazon.
- Click on the “Continue to Try Audible Free” button.
- If you have an Amazon account already, it will bring up your preferred method of payment. You pay nothing now, but will be charged $14.95 a month after the first 30 days if you choose not to cancel.
- You’ll then be prompted to download the Audible app to your device.
- Choose 2 audiobooks at no cost.
In addition, as a New Year’s special, they’re offering three free audiobooks automatically added to your library, plus 2 Audible Originals (and yes, that’s in addition to the 2 audiobooks you get free for your first month)! Start the year off right and listen to Do Over by Jon Acuff, Finding Ultra by Rich Roll, and Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes to help with your New Year’s resolutions.
You can cancel at any time, and even if you do, the audiobooks are yours to keep. Head to Amazon for your free 30-day trial.