I wanted to remind you that today (Wednesday, October 7th) is the last day to place your order for this incredible chicken breast deal! Don’t miss out!
Locals, hold onto your hats – I’ve got a great deal to share with you this afternoon! As you might recall, I’ve recently started talking about GoDirect Foods, a company that helps you save substantially on food purchases by allowing you to purchase in bulk. Well, they are offering some hot prices on bulk meat for the month of October, including boneless, skinless chicken breasts for just $1.49 per pound. (Yes, you read that right!)
Here are some of the products and prices you can take advantage of for the month of October:
- Bulk Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (40 lb): $1.49/lb
- 50-1/4lb All Beef Premium Steak Dogs (Frozen, 10 lb case): $3.89/lb
- Bulk Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Tenderloin Fritters (Frozen, 20 lb case): $1.99/lb
- Bulk Organic Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (40 lb case): $6.79/lb
- *New Product!* 30 White Meat Turkey Patties (IQF, 10 lb case): $3.49/lb
- *New Product!* 24/7oz Chicken Cordon Bleu (IQF) Only $2.18 each (10.5 lb case): $4.99/lb
- Bulk Hardwood Smoked Honey Cured Center Cut Bacon (Frozen, 15 lb case): $3.99/lb
- *New Product!* 4/5lb Bags California Premium Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese (20 lb): $2.59/lb
- 20-1lb Tubes 80/20 Ground Beef (Fresh): $2.89/lb
- 12/12oz Pkgs Smoked Sliced Turkey Bacon (Frozen): $3.89/lb
- *New Product!* 5/2lb bags 41/50 Cooked White Shrimp – Peeled & Deveined (IQF, 10 lb): $6.99/lb
- 20/1lb Tubes 90/10 Ground Beef (Fresh, 20 lbs): $3.69/lb
- 4/5lb Tubes 93/7 Ground Beef (Fresh): $3.89/lb
- 20/1lb Tubes 85/15 Ground Beef (Fresh): $3.39/lb
That $1.49/lb price is a *crazy* good deal. I’ve never seen fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast for that price ever – even through Zaycon Foods, who operates by a similar model.
Here’s how to take advantage of these deals:
- Start by creating a GoDirect Foods account (it’s free and easy and takes a minute).
- Next, select a location for pick-up that’s closest to you.
- Purchase the items you’d like for pick-up in October. You’ll be able to pick up all your items on a single trip!
It’s important to note that you only have until next Wednesday, October 7th to place your October order. The pick-up dates will range between October 19 – 22nd (depending on your area). Currently, GoDirect delivers to locations in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
What do I do with 40 pounds of chicken, Angela?
While it does require a bit of work and planning, you can take 40 lbs of chicken and turn them into a bunch of freezer meals for your family! Or, you could split an order of meat and share it with a friend. Pictured above: 40 lbs worth of chicken meals that I made in July. We have eaten through a lot of these, so the October delivery comes right in time!