Goldstar is having another Comp Train event! This means that for the next two days only (2/14 – 2/15), you can snag free tickets to a variety of shows and concerts across the country! Please note that you may have to pay a small service fee per ticket. (So in full disclosure, be prepared to save big, but still pay a little something.)
Here’s how it works.
- Start by heading to Goldstar and logging onto your account or create a new one (it’s free and easy).
- Select the “explore the deals” and see which events are available in your area.
- Once you find an event you want, select the number of tickets. Follow the instructions to pay the small service fee per ticket.
What kinds of events are there? Well, in the Seattle area, I’m seeing a total of 19 different options, including:
- International Gem & Jewelry Show at the Seattle Center in March
- Seattle Theatersports (so fun! Normally $15 per ticket!)
- Hamlet at the Slate Theater in Seattle
- BabyFest in Bellevue*
- The Little Prince at Seattle Children’s Theater*
* These events include free and paid options, depending on what you select.
The Comp Train event only comes around a handful of times per year, and this event runs for 2 days only! Head on over to the Comp Train at Goldstar to see what tickets you can snag!