Groupon is running another offer on Great Wolf Lodge! This is a great offer for all family sizes – whether you just want to stay in a family suite or if you’d rather stay in the larger, themed suites.
Here are the starting rate breakdowns for the Grand Mound, WA location:
- $139+/night for a Family Suite (2 queen beds and sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 6)
- $119+/night for a Family Suite (2 queen beds and sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 6) – 2 night minimum
- $199+/night for a Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite (1 queen bed, sofa sleeper, and bunk beds with daily water park wristbands for 6)
- $219+/night for a KidCabin Suite (1 queen bed, sofa sleeper, day bed, and bunk beds with daily water park wristbands for 7)
- $199+/night for a KidCabin Suite (1 queen bed, sofa sleeper, day bed, and bunk beds with daily water park wristbands for 7) – 2 night minimum
- $329+/night for a Grand Bear Suite (1 king bed, 2 queen beds, and a sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 8)
Dates are available to book into April. Note that you’re allowed to enter the water park at 1 pm on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out. You can book at these prices for a limited time only.
Other Great Wolf Lodge Locations
Want to stay at a different Great Wolf Lodge location? Check out these deals through Groupon:
- Anaheim/Garden Grove, CA: $129+/night
- Boston/Fitchburg, MA: $119+/night
- Charlotte/Concord, NC: $119+/night
- Cincinnati/Mason, OH: $119+/night
- Colorado Springs, CO: $119+/night
- Grapevine, TX: $119+/night
- Kansas City, KS: $99+/night
- Pocono Mountains/Scotrun, PA: $149+/night
- Sandusky, OH: $99+/night
- Traverse City, MI: $99+/night
- Williamsburg, VA: $119+/night
- Wisconsin Dells, WI: $99+/night
Other fine print:
Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. Additional fees: $29.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
Don’t forget that once you’re there, there are plenty of opportunities to save, as well! Check out my post on Saving Money on Your Great Wolf Lodge Stay for my personal tips and tricks.