Groupon is running another offer on Great Wolf Lodge! This is a great offer for all family sizes – whether you just want to stay in a family suite or if you’d rather stay in a larger, themed suite. The lowest rates are among the best we’ve reported this year, but do require a 2-night minimum stay. (So if you’re planning on going more than one night, this is likely your deal!) These dates are good from now through mid-February.
This would be the perfect opportunity to do something fun over winter break, or even give as a “wow” gift to your kids this year.
Here are the starting rate breakdowns for the Grand Mound, WA location:
- $109+/night for a Family Suite (2 queen beds and sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 6) – 2 night minimum
- $139+/night for a Family Suite (2 queen beds and sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 6)
- $179+/night for a Wolf Den Suite (1 queen bed, sofa sleeper, bunk beds with daily water park wristbands for 6)
- $199+/night for a KidCabin Suite (1 queen bed, sofa sleeper, day bed, and bunk beds with daily water park wristbands for 7)
- $229+/night for a Grand Bear Suite (1 king bed, 2 queen beds, sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 8)
Note that you’re allowed to enter the water park at 1 pm on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out. These prices are good through December 18th only. According to Groupon, these dates are filling up quickly and almost gone. I wouldn’t wait around; book quickly to ensure you can secure the dates of your choice!
Other Great Wolf Lodge Locations
Want to stay at a different Great Wolf Lodge location? Check out these deals through Groupon:
- Anaheim, CA: $125+/night
- Bloomington, MN: $99+/night
- Charlotte/Concord, NC: $105+/night
- Cincinnati/Mason, OH: $99+/night
- Colorado Springs, CO: $99+/night
- Grapevine, TX: $109+/night
- Kansas City, KS: $85+/night
- Poconos Mountains, PA: $109+/night
- Sandusky, OH: $99+/night
- Williamsburg, VA: $119+/night
- Wisconsin Dells, WI: $85+/night
Other fine print:
Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. Cancellation policy: 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. Additional fees: $34.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
Don’t forget that once you’re there, there are plenty of opportunities to save, as well! Check out my post on Saving Money on Your Great Wolf Lodge Stay!