Groupon is running another offer on Great Wolf Lodge! This is a great offer for all family sizes – whether you just want to stay in a family suite or if you’d rather stay in a larger, themed suite.
Here are the starting rate breakdowns for the Grand Mound, WA location:
- $179+/night for a Family Suite (2 queen beds and sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 6)
- $149+/night for a Family Suite (2 queen beds and sofa sleeper with daily water park wristbands for 6) – 2 night minimum
- $229+/night for a KidCabin Suite (1 queen bed, sofa sleeper, day bed, and bunk beds with daily water park wristbands for 7)
*LIMITED TIME* Plus, through June 13 you can use the coupon code SALE3 to save an extra 10% off these prices (up to $30 discount)!
Dates are available to book between June 15 and July 31. Note that you’re allowed to enter the water park at 1 pm on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out. You can book at these prices through June 15, 2018.
Other Great Wolf Lodge Locations
Want to stay at a different Great Wolf Lodge location? Check out these deals through Groupon:
- Bloomington, MN: $85+/night
- Charlotte/Concord, NC: $179+/night
- Cincinnati/Mason, OH: $119+/night
- Colorado Springs, CO: $159+/night
- Garden Grove, CA: $219+/night
- Grapevine, TX: $229+/night
- Kansas City, KS: $145+/night
- New England/Boston, MA: $89+/night
- Pocono Mountains, PA: $129+/night
- Sandusky, OH: $89+/night
- Traverse City, MI: $149+/night
- Williamsburg, VA: $185+/night
- Wisconsin Dells, WI: $135+/night
Other fine print:
Additional fees: $29.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
Don’t forget that once you’re there, there are plenty of opportunities to save, as well! Check out my post on Saving Money on Your Great Wolf Lodge Stay for my personal tips and tricks.