Right now, Kohl’s has a deal on the Instant Pot (in both the 6 qt. and 8 qt. sizes). These deals are particularly good if you happen to be a Kohl’s cardholder.
Here is how the deal works:
- Add the Instant Pot to your cart.
- The 6 quart is priced at $99; the 8 quart is priced at $129.99.
- Use coupon code HOME10 to save $10 off your purchase of $50 or more (through 10/22).
- If you’re a cardholder, you can additionally use coupon code FALL30 to save an additional 30% (through 10/22).
- This means you’ll pay $62.99 for the 6 quart or $83.99 for the 8 quart.
But wait! It gets better. There is a Kohl’s Cash event in effect. For every $50 you spend through October 18th, you’ll earn $10 in Kohl’s Cash! Under the scenario above, you’d earn $10 for either size Instant Pot. That’d be like paying $52.99 for the 6 quart or $73.99 for the 8 quart! Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more. In some areas, you may be able to opt for free in-store pickup. I’d definitely consider going this route for the 6 quart.
Remember: the hefty 30% off discount is good only if you’re a Kohl’s cardholder. If you’re not currently one, but are curious to learn more, you can apply for a Kohl’s card. Otherwise, the Instant Pot 6 quart would be $79 after Kohl’s Cash (plus free shipping since you’d be over $75) and $99 for the 8 quart after Kohl’s Cash.
I’m very curious to know if you are looking for a good deal on the Instant Pot. I hear a lot of readers talking about it, and it’s definitely one of those products I’ve got my eye on for holiday deals! I’d also love to hear from you if you own an Instant Pot. How do you like to use it?