If you’re looking to feed a crowd at your next holiday or tailgating party, look no further! This recipe is not only easy and delicious, it yields PLENTY of wedges. Plus, is there anything more comforting than potatoes? We think not.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 large russet potatoes, rinsed and cut into 8 thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- BBQ sauce (as desired)
- Ranch dressing (as desired)
- 3 tablespoons of green onions, chopped
Start by preheating your oven to 425°.
In a large bowl, add potato wedges, oil, and seasonings. Mix well to coat wedges.
On a greased, foil-lined baking pan, line wedges on the sheet. Depending on the size of your potatoes and baking sheets, you may need to do this in batches. Bake for 25 minutes, then flip potatoes and bake an additional 20 minutes or until desired level of crispiness.
Take the pan out of oven and sprinkle a third of your cooked chicken over the potatoes. Take a cup of cheese and layer it over the potatoes. Set oven to low broil and return pan to oven and cook 2-3 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Repeat process with remaining potatoes.
Place wedges on a serving platter and drizzle BBQ sauce and ranch over it. Top with any remaining chicken, bacon, and green onions. Serve!
Looking for additional recipes for the holidays? We’ve got you covered. Try our Spiked Wassail, Poblano Mac and Cheese, and White Chicken Chili. Or, just head over to our Recipe page for dozens of delicious recipes!