One of my favorite deals at Olive Garden is back! It’s toward the end of the school year here in Western Washington and it has just been go-go-go, so this deal is just what I like to put dinner on the table! Plus, with this deal we end up with dinner for one night and lunch the next day!
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Five Cheese Ziti
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Cheese Ravioli with Marinara
- Creamy Garlic Tuscan Chicken
- Lasagna Classico
- Shrimp Scampi
If you dine in, you get unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks (they are included in your to-go just not unlimited). However, I think the deal is even better if you opt for a “to go” order because you can stack promo code 5OFFTG and save $5 off when you spend $40!
We did this deal for dinner (above is ALL the food we got), as to-go and it was very easy to order online and use the coupon code, not to mention there was a ton of food left over that we will be having it for lunch as well!
Here’s how I did this deal:
- Choose your entrees from the $14.99 items. Add any 3 you’d like, plus the 3 free entrées. Next choose if you would like salad/soup to go along. When choosing your first entrée it will ask on the bottom which second entrée you want.
- To use the $5 off coupon you need to get over $40 (which I was with the entree’s I added).
- Now that your over $40 use coupon code 5OFFTG for $5 off!
- Pick it up at the time you selected and ENJOY!
Now, please note you don’t have to select 6 entrées (buy 3, get 3 free) to do this deal, but you do need to get your total over $40 in order to redeem the $5 off promotional code. If you don’t need that much food, you could do buy 2, get 2 free plus add a dessert or something of the sort.
Please let us know if you try this deal out, and how it was for you. Also, if you have found another way to work this deal, we would love to hear about it!