Amazon Prime members, don’t forget about an awesome perk of your membership that’s available to you: Prime Reading allows you to read select books and magazines and listen to audiobooks, all for FREE!
What’s more, they’re not all just random titles by authors you’ve never heard of. Some of these books and magazines are very popular! Here’s a look at some of the included books:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- The Girl Who Lived: A Thrilling Suspense Novel by Christopher Greyson
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- The Bad Seed by Jory John
- The Accidental President: Harry S. Truman and the Four Months That Changed the World by A.J. Baime
How about reducing clutter by reading current issues of top magazines on your tablet or smartphone? Here are some you can get right now:
You can send these items directly to your Kindle, but what if you don’t have a Kindle? No problem – just download the free Kindle app on your tablet or smartphone to start reading.
Amazon Prime Free Trial
If you’d like to try Amazon Prime for yourself, you can do by signing up for a 30-day free trial. After your free trial is up, you’ll be charged $129 for a year-long membership unless you cancel the automatic renewal before the 30 days is up. There are lots of Amazon Prime benefits including:
- Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes
- Borrow Kindle books
- Get unlimited free 2-day shipping (no minimum order size) on thousands of items
- and lots more!