If you haven’t already heard, Amazon is having their Prime Day sale on October 13 and 14, 2020! This sale typically happens in July, but Amazon chose to delay it to October due to the pandemic.
The sale starts in just three days, but if you’re a Prime member, you still have time to get in a great deal beforehand!
Prime members can earn up to $50 in Prime Day credits by shopping in-store at…
- Whole Foods Market
- Amazon Fresh
- Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery
- Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up
- Amazon 4-star stores
When you spend $10 at any of these stores, you’ll get $10 to spend during Prime Day! You can earn your $10 credit at all five stores, which means you’ll get up to $50!
You can also earn a $10 credit when you spend $10 on items sold by select small business in Amazon’s store online.
The $10 credit can be earned either online or in-store at Whole Foods Market, but you’ll need to shop inside the other physical stores to earn your credit.
Here are the different ways you can earn your $10:
- Shop in store at any Whole Foods Market location and scan the Prime code in the Amazon app or use a linked mobile phone number at checkout.
- Order delivery or pickup from Whole Foods Market using the Amazon app or by going to Amazon.com/WholeFoods. Plus, Prime members can now get free grocery pickup at all Whole Foods Market locations nationwide.
- Shop in store at Amazon Fresh and use the QR code in the Fresh In-Store section of the Amazon app at checkout.
- Shop in store at Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery using the Amazon Go app or Amazon mobile app tied to an Amazon Prime account to enter the store.
- Shop in store at Amazon 4-star and use a Prime account at checkout.
- Shop in store at Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up and use a Prime account at checkout.
Once you’ve made your purchase, you’ll receive an email with instructions for how to redeem your credit(s) during Prime Day.
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, now is the perfect time to start your FREE 30-day trial and get all the Amazon Prime benefits during Prime Day!