I have found that Whole Foods sometimes offers items in bulk I can’t find at other stores. While selection may vary from store to store, here are some of the items you may find:
- Farmer Direct Co-Op – Farmer owned Co-Op out of Western Canada. 100% Organic. 100% fairDeal. FD mission is to provide living wages and safe working conditions for all farm workers.
- Fair Trade Einkorn Berries, Flax Seeds, Barley, Fava Beans & Hulled Hemp Seeds
- Greenwillow Grains – Organic Baking Commodities Grown in Willamette Valley, Oregon
- OG Cake Flours, Whole Wheat Pastry Flours, OG Triticale Flour, OG Rolled Oats & More!
- PNW Co Op- Eight family farms located in the Palouse region growing Non-GMO Project and Food Alliance certified lentils, beans & grains
- Exotic Varieties such as Sunrise Red Lentils, Shasta Yellow Lentis, Black Caviar Lentils, Spanish Brown Lentils & More!
- Bulk Candy / Snacks – Recently Whole Foods has added quite a few of delicious snacks perfect for the summertime – Fruit Slices, Fruit Medley Taffy, Lemonade Rings, Agave bears & more! (No artificial colors)
- Grind your Own Chocolate Hazelnut Butter using Locally grown Oregon Hazelnuts from Albina City.
Remember, this deal is good tomorrow only!
Love shopping at Whole Foods Market? Make sure to check out my post – 25 Ways to Save at Whole Foods Market.