For the past several years I’ve shared ways you can save on tickets for Wild Waves Water Park & Enchanted Village and I thought I’d repeat that for this year for those of you that enjoy attending this park! Please note that some of these options aren’t available yet, but I hope to update this post as they do become available.
This park used to be known as Wild Waves Theme Park, but it looks like they’ve gone back to being known as Wild Waves and Enchanted Village. One *big* difference with this is that from July to September, you can choose to purchase admission to just Enchanted Village or both Wild Waves and Enchanted Village.
Buy a Wild Waves Season Pass
Through June 30th, buy a Season Pass for the reduced price of $79.99! After that, expect a price jump to $89.99. The season pass is for children 4 and up (3 and under are free – it used to be only 2 and under were free!). Here are the benefits of buying a season pass:
- Unlimited admission on all regular opening days in 2016
- Go cashless: load money on your Season Pass card and go cashless during your visit
- Free 2016 Fright Fest Visits
- Free 2016 Holiday with Lights Visits
- Free or discounted tickets for friends on select dates
- Bonus in-park discounts on your Season Pass card
Other Ways to Save on Wild Waves Tickets
We’re still early into the season, so some of these options are not available yet, but may be soon! I’m also going to include some additional tips you shared on previous Wild Waves posts.
- BECU discount tickets. BECU members can get $15 off individual tickets just by showing their BECU debit or credit card, BECU check, or a copy of their most recent statement.
- MetroPCS discount tickets (Tuesdays). Visit a MetroPCS location and demo a phone or make a purchase to receive a coupon for up to $20 off general park admission on Tuesdays through August 30th.
- June special price. Visit in June and you’ll pay $16.99 for admission to both Wild Waves Water Park and Enchanted Village, plus tax and online processing fee.
- (Past years) Mountain Dew cans. In the past, local convenience stores and grocery stores carried specially marked Mountain Dew cans with coupons for $15 off general admission or $5 off child/senior admission. Each can was good for up to four discounted tickets.
- Craigslist. A friend of mine mentioned she’s had luck finding Wild Waves tickets on Craigslist. I would caution you to only go this route if you’re able to assume a fair level of risk.
- (Past years) Seattle Parks & Recreation. Seattle Parks and Recreation has offered discounted tickets that benefited teen programs for at least the last couple years. You might keep an eye on the site for announcements. Maegen of Sounds Fun Mom mentioned Lacey Parks and Recreation has done a similar deal. So maybe the takeaway is – call your local Parks and Recreation department!
- Safeway and Albertsons discounted Wild Waves Tickets. Participating Safeway and Albertsons stores offer discount tickets for $27.99 general admission, valid for July-September.
- Costco discounted Wild Waves Tickets. Readers have mentioned Costco was selling Wild Waves tickets bundled in a 2-pack.
- Military discounts. If you are in the military, bring your valid ID to save on ticket costs. For 2016, military will pay between $9.99-$27.99 per ticket (depending on season) vs. $9.99-$39.99. Note that you will need to purchase your tickets at the gate for the discount (versus online). There is a limit of one discount per military ID. Plus, military members get in free on Mondays in July-August with valid ID (military family members and retired/veterans receive half off on Mondays with valid ID).
- AAA discounts. If you are an AAA member, you can get tickets for $27.99 (vs. the regular price of $39.99) during the main season. As with the military discount, you will need to purchase your tickets at the gate with a valid ID.
- Senior discount. If you are a senior, you can pay $19.99 for your ticket at the gate ($16.99 if purchased online).
- Evening entrance discount. Pay $19.99 at the gate after 3 p.m.
- Group discount. If you have a group of 12 or more, purchase your tickets in advance online and you’ll receive 1 free ticket for every 12 tickets purchased. Plus, you’ll pay just $9.99-$22.99 per ticket.
- Online purchase discount. If you opt to buy your tickets online, you can pay $27.99 (vs. the regular price of $39.99). However, please note that a $1.25 processing fee per ticket will be assessed. You could possibly save more money with one of the above-mentioned methods.
- Parking Pass. Parking is $10/day, so if you’re planning to go several times you may want to buy a 2016 Season Parking Pass for $40.
I would love to hear your tips for saving at Wild Waves! How do you save on tickets – and how do you save once you’re in the park?