This list of the best indoor slides for kids gives you some great options for helping your kids burn off energy and stay occupied inside!
Kids are amazing creatures, aren’t they? I’m amazed when I see a child running full speed to get from here to there. I can’t remember ever having that much energy.
It can be tricky to find ways for your kids to burn off all that energy, especially when you need to be indoors. Perhaps the weather doesn’t allow you to go outside, whether it’s too cold, too hot, raining, or snowing.
Maybe you just need a way to occupy the children while you work. Or perhaps your rambunctious toddler needs something to do inside during a baby brother or sister’s nap.
Having one of the best indoor slides for kids in your home is a great solution to these problems!
Best Indoor Slides for Kids
We’ve compiled a list of the best indoor slides for kids, no matter your budget or space constraints. There’s plenty of variety in this list of highly-rated options for your little ones.
It is also worth noting, while these are all great options for indoors, many of these can be used outside as well.
1. Little Tikes First Slide
- PERFECT BEGINNER'S SLIDE: This cute and bright playing set is perfect for Beginner slide, sized is 3 feet long ans safe especially for younger kids Age- 18 months - 6 years
- EASY TO KEEP AND TO SET UP: You can easily assemble it in a short time according to our instruction; This is also a space lover just folds down without tools for compact storage and moving
- DIMENSION: Product Size-39 L x 18 W x 27.50 H inches and Slide length: 38.00''L. Handrails snap into place; Size is 3 feet long ,100% safe for little kids
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR PLAY SET: Kids can now play anytime, anywhere; They can use the slide inside the house or outside
- 100% SAFE AND HIGH QUALITY: Made in USA; Note : Push down on the item handle until an audible click is heard to ensure the handles are secure
When you think of a slide for kids, the Little Tikes First Slide is probably the first one that pops into your mind…and for good reason!
It’s a classic, simple design that has held up for many years and continues to be popular today.
It’s also extremely budget-friendly and is typically priced around $30-$35.
This plastic slide comes in bright colors. Your little one can climb the two small steps to pop up to the top, then use the handrails for balance before sliding down.
Assembly is very simple as it comes in just two parts that snap together. The handrails snap into place, as well.
Since it’s plastic, you can use it outdoors as well as indoors, but be sure to rinse it off and let it dry before bringing it back inside!
If you’re short on space, you’ll also like this slide as it disassembles easily – no tools needed! – so you can stash it in an out-of-the-way spot when not in use.
The age recommendation is 18 months – 6 years, but due to its short height (39”) and simplicity, this slide is more appealing to the younger end of that range. It has a weight limit of 60 lbs.
2. Costzon 4-in-1 Climber and Swing Set
- 【4-in-1 Features】- This bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set offers 4 functions: a smooth slide, a sturdy swing, a basketball hoop and lapping to the elephant nose, which is intended for family and domestic outdoor use. All activity elements are appropriately sized for toddlers.
- 【Sturdy and Durable】- This bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set is made of durable and non-toxic HDPE material, the slide can bear a weight of 110 lbs, so it is safe for your kids to slide. This bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set can accompany your child until he is growing up.
- 【Smooth Slide & Safe Swing】- The children slide has the gentle slope and easy-to-climb steps offer your babies a smooth slide. The whole slide is connected smoothly without edges for babies tender skin. The children swing can maximum hold 66lbs with strong hangers, the ropes of the swing are made of high quality materials, it is long enough and safe, so it is safe to go swinging with your hand during playtime.
- 【Basketball Hoop & Lapping】- The basketball hoop is designed according to European and American style, it is perfect for your little athlete to play basketball. When you don't want to use it, you can easily remove it, too. There are some ringers on the nose of the elephant for added fun.
- 【Easy to Assemble】- This bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set can be assembled quickly, it's easy to assemble the parts together with a few steps according to the instruction. All necessary hardware is included, no complicated tools needed. It will provide a never ending adventure for your little ones! They use it either inside or outside. Climbing ladder provides a safe and easy challenge for children! Note: Due to the large package, the courier will be sent in two packages.
With the Costzon 4-in-1 Climber and Swing Set, you’re bringing the playground inside your home!
While it’s more expensive (typically priced over $200) than some of the other options on this list, there’s a lot on it to keep your kids occupied.
First, there’s the slide itself with three steps to get to the top. Each step is built with grooves to help your child stay upright and not slip off.
The slide also features three zones so that your child won’t just zoom right off at the bottom.
Next, the set includes a bucket swing with a wide seat and T-shaped safety protection.
Also, kiddos can practice shooting hoops in the attached basketball hoop (which is removable) and develop hand-eye coordination with the cute elephant ring toss game.
With all the different activities available and the larger weight limit (66 – 110 lbs.), it’s a great option for families with multiple kiddos or for playdates.
The manufacturer recommended age is 24 months – 8 years, so it’s not for babies, but it will grow with your child. You can use it indoors or outdoors.
Reviewers state that it is very easy to assemble, but it’s obviously a little bigger so you’ll need to have a larger area in your home in which to keep it. It also doesn’t really pack up for simple storage.
3. Jupiduu Kids Slide
- WORLD FAMOUS - The Kardashian's received a Jupiduu indoor slide and so did Prince George from England. Slides for kids. Fun for everyone!
- PREMIUM DESIGN - Natural wood and the unique & timeless shape of the Jupiduu toddler slide makes it a true design classic. Eyecatcher!
- SAFE & TESTED – All materials and coatings of the wooden slide are harmless for little tikes & big children as confirmed by independent testing institutes. Safe & fun to play!
- LOVE FOR DETAIL - All visible screw heads are painted for an aesthetic appearance of the kids indoor slide. The Jupiduu emblem of each slide is elaborately embossed in high quality metal!
- INDOOR PLAYFUN - With this beautiful kid slide you can transform the children's room into a great indoor playground. Ideal for little indoor slide fans aged 1.5 - 4 years up to 110 lbs!
Want a slide that will also blend in with your home décor? The Jupiduu Kids Slide is a simple white wooden slide that will fit in nicely.
Just be prepared to pay a bit more as the price hovers around $300. But hey, Prince George and the Kardashians use it, so you’re in good company!
The design is extremely simple and no-frills: just a white ladder with handrails leading up to a quick slide down. It’s intended for kiddos ages 18 months – 4 years and has a weight limit of 110 lbs.
It’s relatively short at just 17” tall with a slide length of 27”. Even the visible screw heads are painted for a pleasing aesthetic appearance. But since it’s made of all wood, you probably won’t want to take it outside.
4. Lazy Buddy Kids Slide
- STURDY DURABLE MATERIAL: LAZY BUDDY children slide have passed CPC physically and chemical safety test, it will never crush or hurt children. The kids slide is made of environmentally odorless non-toxic HDPE material which is not embrittled and deformed easily. Smoothly polished plastic will never cut your child's body and clothes. Weight capacity: 120 lbs
- STABLE PLAYSET : LAZY BUDDY toddler slide features the most stable triangle overall design, with four-footed panda baffle as the pillar, reinforced pad on the bottom, anti-slip beautiful deep pattern ensure the safety of children during play. Extended tail buffer protect kids’ butt and spine effectively.
- KIDS CARE: The handles on the kids slide disguised as bear ears and hands which allows children to grip. The 3.5” stairwell height is suitable for children's legs. It is a great gift for kids to play inside and outside games, the outdoor slide is also an important playground equipment.
- MORE INTERESTING TODDLER TOY: The 50" long track adds much more fun in every entertainment, 16" widen slide track equipped with rails allow fully relax while sliding; Indoor basketball hoop & basketball exercise the throw capacity, specially reserved bottom drill space satisfy child's curiosity.
- EASY ASSEMBLE & CLEAN : Just insert the column into the buckle then rotate the 9 serrated nuts by hands and 1 screw by screwdriver. The toddler slide will be reinforced with serrated nuts to prevent loosening. The dust is hardly to stain on the smooth surface and you can wipe the slide with wet rags.
The Lazy Buddy Kids Slide has a unique look and safety features that make it worth a second glance. It’s priced around $110-$115.
First off, it’s got a panda design – and who doesn’t love pandas?! The panda’s ears act as the handles for the slide. Besides the slide, there’s an attached basketball hoop (with a ball included) for additional play.
Your child could even use the area under the stairs as a little hideaway with windows.
The three steps have an anti-skid pattern, and the reinforced screws give extra stability and a nice look.
Keep in mind that this slide is a little larger – it’s 31” inches high at the very top and over 5 feet long, so you will need to have a dedicated space in your playroom for it.
However, the length is very beneficial as it offers a more gradual “buffer” zone at the end so your little one doesn’t just drop off onto the floor.
The slide has a weight capacity of 120 lbs. and an age recommendation of 12 months and up.
5. Little Tikes Little Baby Bum Wheels on the Bus Climber and Slide
- LITTLE BABY BUM INSPIRED - From Little Baby Bum, the wildly popular preschool learning video series comes the wheels on the bus climb slide activity center. This awesome playground is complete with climber and baby slide.
- MUSICAL PLAY SET - Buster's steering wheel plays "wheels on the bus," and makes sounds when you honk the horn. This interactive playhouse with slide will offer hours of fun!
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY EQUIPMENT - Not just interactive and musical, it's also educational with the dashboard featuring horn, ignition and gear shifter for imaginative play.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - Our indoor playground for toddlers are water-resistant so you and your little one can use it ourdoors too. The slide is 18" high with a gentle slope and safe design perfect for toddlers.
- DURABLE AND SAFE - We made sure that your baby is safe as he plays that's why we created this with robust and durable materials. It's cut with precision but comfortable on every corner.
The Little Tikes Little Baby Bum Wheels on the Bus Climber and Slide is so cute! It features a slide on the back as well as a bus that your little one can pretend to drive.
It’s priced around $120 but has some extra features that add value. It really does look like a little bus, with a steering wheel that moves, a little horn, and levers to push and pull.
And don’t worry – the wheels look real from the outside, but they don’t move.
Truth be told, the slide on this toy almost seems like an afterthought. You climb up the side of the bus with the one-step ladder, then slide down the back.
And you’ll probably want to have a mat at the bottom for extra padding.
The bus is even musical! The steering wheel plays “Wheels on the Bus” and makes sounds when you honk the horn.
However, note that there’s no “off” switch for the music, so you’ll need to remove the batteries if you don’t want the sound option anymore.
You can take this toy both inside and outside. The slide measures 18” high and looks like it would appeal to toddlers with a recommended age of 12 months – 4 years.
6. Eezy Peezy 3-in-1 Jungle Gym Playset
- IDEAL FOR YOUNGSTERS: Fun and safe ball pit, slide, toss target with colorful balls, our Active Play 3 in 1 Gym Set will quickly become a favorite in playtime!
- DURABLE: Made from safe and sturdy high quality plastic construction, featuring durable interlocking plastic tubes and connectors with double self:locking springs.
- PLAYROOM MUST HAVE: Easy assembly for hours of fun and active unplugged play in your playroom for years of playtime enjoyment. The only limit is there imagination.
- HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Toddlers will enjoy their Active Play 3 in 1 Gym Set so much that it just might wear them out! But.. only until after nap time! Great for Ages 1 to 3.
- INCLUDES: Ball Pit, Super safe Slide, Toss Target and 50 Colorful Balls. Dimensions: 56 x 62 x 29 inches. Weight: 20.3 lbs. Maximum load: 150 lbs. Ages 1 to 3. Assembly required.
The Eezy Peezy 3-in-1 Jungle Gym Playset includes a slide, but also a ball pit and a ball toss target! This looks like so much fun for little ones. It’s priced around $145.
The manufacturer recommendation is for kiddos ages 1-3 years with a maximum weight load of 150 lbs. With the ball pit, stairs, and slide, multiple kids could play on it quite easily.
I like that the stairs to climb up to the top are large and wide, good for older babies and toddlers who are learning to climb up steps. The whole playset is very colorful with plastic pipes.
But the big draw is probably the ball pit. What kid doesn’t love a ball pit?! The playset comes with 50 balls and a net for storing, but you will need to purchase additional balls if you really want to fill the ball pit.
The playset measures a little over 5’ long and is larger than it looks in the pictures. Reviewers said setup can take a while, but once it’s up, it’s worth it!
7. ECR4Kids SoftZone Little Me Climb and Slide
- FUN FOAM CLIMBER: Infants and toddlers love climbing, crawling and sliding on this 2-piece beginner climber set, complete with steps and a gentle slide
- SAFE ACTIVE PLAY: Designed to be safe, flexible, and fun, the dense foam structure of each lightweight piece keeps kids safe and cozy as they play; features a non-slip bottom to keep pieces in place
- GROSS MOTOR TRAINING: Little ones develop crucial muscle coordination and motor skills as they climb, crawl and play at home, daycare or classrooms
- CERTIFIED AND SAFE: GREENGUARD[GOLD] Certified for healthier indoor air, constructed with CertiPUR-US Certified foams, made without phthalates, CPSIA and CA-117 compliant for added safety
- VEGAN LEATHER: Our children's climbers are covered with a soft and durable soft vegan leather that is easy to clean; just wipe down with mild soap and water solution, dry thoroughly
The ECR4Kids SoftZone Little Me Climb and Slide may not look like much of a slide at first glance. But it’s the perfect toy for the littlest climbers and sliders with a recommended age of 6 months – 2 years.
Priced around $75, this climber and slide is great for infants and toddlers. It features two wide steps and a gentle slide that will keep your tots occupied and active.
The pieces are made of a dense foam structure but are also lightweight and easy to tuck away. The non-slip bottom helps keep the pieces in place, and a hook-and-loop attach keeps the stairs piece connected to the slide piece.
Another reason it’s great for little ones is that it’s very easy to clean – just wipe down with mild soap and water. It also doesn’t take up a ton of room – it measures 40” L x 20” W x 10” H.
As your child grows, you can choose to add other ECR4Kids foam blocks to make the experience even more challenging and interesting.
RELATED: 10 Best Baby Walkers
8. Little Tikes Jr. Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer
- Approximately 10' x 7' x 5' total inflated size
- Three mesh sides protect children, and let parents watch the fun
- Stakes anchor the bouncer firmly in place, while a heavy-duty blower provides continuous airflow
- Built of puncture-resistant material
- For outdoor home backyard use only
I live in Minnesota, which means that there’s snow on the ground at least three months out of the year (and it’s cold another three months beyond that).
This means that parents often come up with a drastic measure to keep their kids occupied: an inflatable bouncer.
The Little Tikes Jr. Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer is priced around $200 and features a bouncer with three mesh sides and an extra-wide slide on the fourth, open side.
This means that kiddos can climb up, bounce around, and slide down at will.
The total inflated size is approximately 10’ x 7’ x 5’, so it’s great for an open basement space or for taking outside, weather permitting.
Just keep in mind that you’ll need an additional six feet beyond the inflated size for the pump and air hose (included).
Reviewers state that the bouncer inflates in less than 30 seconds so your kiddos will be up bouncing and sliding in no time. The air pump obviously runs continuously while operating and is kind of loud.
The manufacturer’s recommendation is for ages 2 – 8 years with a maximum weight of 160 lbs. Once your kids get older, Little Tikes has larger versions of this bouncer available.
9. Costzon 2-in-1 Natural Climbing Triangle Ladder
I know the Costzon 2-in-1 Natural Climbing Triangle Ladder looks a little different from the other slides in this list, but it’s actually a very common toy in the Montessori and Waldorf world known as a Pikler Triangle.
The Pikler Triangle was developed by a Hungarian pediatrician, Emmi Pikler, who believed that kids should be able to climb and explore on their own terms.
It may look a little scary at first, but your children will figure out their own limitations as they play on it.
This climbing triangle is priced around $220 (very common for climbing triangles) and is suitable for kids ages 6 months to 6 years.
It features an adjustable height ladder with a side that flips from a slide to a climbing ramp.
I know the design looks very simple, but it truly will occupy your kids for hours as they learn their boundaries on their own time.
Choose from natural wood colors or a colorful rainbow option (also made of wood). It features a foldable design so you can pack it away as needed.
10. WowWee Pop2Play Indoor Slide
- BRING THE PLAYGROUND HOME. Don’t let weather dictate when your kids can go to the park to run around. Rain or shine, this indoor playground for toddlers is ready to deliver hours of fun at the snap of a finger! Product size: 59”L x 25”W x 28”D. Ages 2-5.
- STURDY AND ECO-FRIENDLY. Our patented StrongFold cardboard supports up to 50 lbs and is super durable and safe (push in the side flaps for added reinforcement). It’s also 100% recyclable when you’re done with it. Product size: 59”L x 25”W x 28”D. Ages 2-5.
- SPACESAVER. Tired of toys piling up? Say goodbye to messy playrooms & crowded living rooms. Pop2Play, then pop it away. Folds flat so you can easily put it away when you’re done. Scan the QR code on the left to see how it looks and fits in your home!
- POP UP THE FUN! Instantly turn any room into a play area! Lightweight and portable, take this toddler playground with you wherever you go and keep your young ones entertained for hours. Who said playing indoors is boring?!
- EASY ASSEMBLY, EASIER CLEAN-UP. Most playsets take time to put together, are difficult to store and expensive to buy. Not this one! Pop2Play’s budget-friendly foldaway slide assembles in a snap and is just as easy to wipe clean! No tools required.
This option has got to be the most space-saving solution on this list: the WowWee Pop2Play Indoor Slide is priced around $30 and is made of cardboard!
Yes, it’s made of cardboard, but this cardboard is much stronger than traditional cardboard with patented technology that allows for unique folding methods to reinforce the structure.
As a result, this slide can support up to 50 lbs. and is perfect for kiddos ages 2 – 5.
It folds up from flat to 24” and can assemble in under 5 minutes. Once your child is done, just pack it away and store it behind or under a couch, in a closet, or wherever you can tuck it out of the way.
You won’t want to take it outside, and it probably won’t last as long as some of the other options on this list, but for those who don’t have a lot of space, time, or money, this nifty little slide can work nicely.
11. Simplay3 Young Explorers Indoor/Outdoor Activity Climber
- Free-standing climber and slide for kids and toddlers features two levels of play with crawl-through spaces, climbing wall with easy-grip hand and foot holds, steering wheel and extra wide slide to help develop gross motor skills.
- Fits through standard doorways for easy transition from indoors to outdoors.
- Durable long-lasting construction is weather and UV resistant, and easy to clean and sanitize, providing play for years to come!
- Bright, happy colors and child-friendly rounded edges.
- Fast, easy assembly. Made in the USA.
The Simplay3 Young Explorers Indoor/Outdoor Activity Climber is a great option for play both inside and outside. It’s priced around $150 and works well for toddlers.
If the weather’s nice, bring it outside and let the kids climb and slide to their heart’s content. Once they’re done, you can fold up the sides and bring it inside as it fits through standard doorways.
The climber features climbing steps, a two-rung ladder, a slide, and a steering wheel. There’s also crawl space underneath so your little one can play peek-a-boo to their heart’s content.
Keep in mind that the space at the top of the steps (before going down the slide) isn’t terribly big, so it’s probably best for toddlers.
If you like this climber and slide and want to add to the collection, you can connect it to other Young Explorers playsets for more fun.
12. Step2 Up & Down Roller Coaster
- Cruise along the track of this kids’ roller coaster toy, designed for fun rides and rapid “hides” – this roller coaster toy easily comes apart for convenient and compact storage.
- The coaster toy’s colorful design is an ideal addition to an outdoor play space for little ones to practice balance, hand-eye coordination, and sharing.
- 2 sets of non-slip steps let your little one climb up to the platform from either side and access the coaster car.
- Coaster car features a high back, handrail, and foot rests for a secure ride. Climb up the stairs, push the car off of the platform, and cruise.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with the Step2 Up & Down Coaster Track Expansion Pack
OK, so this isn’t a slide that you can go down on your own, but it is still one of the best slides for kids. The Step2 Up & Down Roller Coaster is priced around $120.
This slide operates like a roller coaster with over 9 feet of up and down riding track. Your child will climb up the wide, non-slip stairs, then hop on the coaster car on top of the platform.
Once your child feels ready, they can just push off and go! The coaster car sits in recessed wells for stability and includes molded-in footrests, and a handrail, and a high back for a secure ride.
This coaster neatly packs up for convenient and compact storage. Assembly is just connecting the four pieces of the track like puzzle pieces.
Take this roller coaster outside or inside, depending on the weather and your situation. It’s great for kiddos ages 24 months – 5 years.
Having an indoor slide for your children or grandchildren is a great way to help them use their little bodies and burn off some energy inside when they can’t go outside.
Whether you’re looking for a simple, no-frills option or one that looks more like a little indoor playground, we hope this list of the best indoor slides for kids was helpful to you as you figure out which one to get for your space.
Have you tried any of these indoor slides for your children? Which other ones would you add to this list? Please comment below to share your experience!